LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Busted..........well sort of

I just wanted to tell this story to somebody since its kinda funny. My wife and I recently went to a resort in northern Mich. and we had planed on fooling around quite a bit and I was going to stay diapered for most of it. So I packed suitcase full of diapers and toys. Everything was going great until the last night. House cleaning didn't show up that day and it was like a six in the evening so we figured they did it every other day. We decided to go out for dinner in town and I didn't even think about it but I left the suitcase open right in the center of the room and some baby powder next to the bed. When we got back the bed was made, and the trash can full I diapers emptied. (I had been taking care of those myself.) Nothing ever came of it and nobody said anything but we were mortified to go check out. I could just imagine what the house keeper thought. Looking down at the bellisimos and sex toys in the suitcase. It would have been better if they were regular plain diapers but nope big ol baby print right on top. I bet that was a first for them. Oh well, I just thought someone might get a laugh out of it. Stayed padded my friends.

• Like 2

That's another job where the people working it have seen it all and do not really care that much. My mom used to work as a housemaid for holliday in, and hardly anything phased her. That was 15 years ago. Oh, and the housemaid you get one day may not be the same person the next day, so no need to worry about that kind of outing.