LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bart's Place

Does anybody remember this web site, set up in maybe 2001 or 2002 by a Dutch teen baby? I've been out of the scene for a couple years, and wanted to check what he's been up to, but my URL no longer works and I assume he's taken the site down. Does anybody know "Bart" and how he's getting along? He seemed like an interesting guy.

Thanks!

Alan

Does anybody remember this web site, set up in maybe 2001 or 2002 by a Dutch teen baby? I've been out of the scene for a couple years, and wanted to check what he's been up to, but my URL no longer works and I assume he's taken the site down. Does anybody know "Bart" and how he's getting along? He seemed like an interesting guy.

Thanks!

Alan

Yes it's abbart, just google that, they have some problems, the pics, wont come up for me, and I guess some other people also, I was a regular visitor a long time ago, I still check in to see if its fixed every now and then..

That's the one, thanks! :) He seems like such a cool little guy! It looks like he was hosting all his photos on Lycos, but Lycos deleted the account. I'm sure he'll get it fixed eventually.