LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unfit to be an adult: Amarion-zero and Shy-diapers

Amarion-Zero

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She felt dumb at the time, she wasn't really sure why she bought them and now didn't know what to do she replied with "I know you don't need them honey, but just in case. You never know what will happen in life, ok" she then pulled in and sighed, hoping her answer was good enough to please the young one

Katie sat back in her seat and crossed her arms. She wanted nothing to do with this woman if she wouldn't even listen to her when she tried to explain something trivial. How could she be expected to live with her if she wouldn't losten.

She was tired at the time and really hasn't had much experience with kids but she replied with "I-I'm sorry Katie, I'll throw them away I'd you'd like" she said that as she unbuckled Katie and let her out "Alright, I suppose you need to get suited up, than we'll head to the beach" the beach was only a short walk away from the parking lot, there was a concrete building which seemed to be a restroom

Katie moved away when she had a hand in her shoulder. She touched the water with her feet and shivered at the coldness. She decided to look around where she was and collect seashells and rocks while she sat down.

She felt like she was failing to make any connection with Katie, and to tell you the truth she was trying her best... She didn't know what to do most of the time... But she decided to collect sea shells with Katie due to wanting Katie to have a better connection with her

Katie stared at the sand around her unsure of what else to do. She saw other kids digging in it. She used her hands and just kept digging a deeper and deeper hole until she found wet sand underneath and she stuck her bear in there.

• 5 months later...