LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unfit to be an adult: Amarion-zero and Shy-diapers

Amarion-Zero

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie wakes up an hour later and sees her wet pull-up. She grabbed a new one and a liner and quickly changed herself. She put the wet one in the diaper genie near the changing table in the other room. Once she was done she went Katlyn.

"M-Miss? I-I h-had a b-bad d-dream."

She said truthfully as she sniffled and rubbed her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry Katie, I-I'm just tired..." She felt terrible for making her cry and tears swelled in her eyes also, she had never cared for anyone... She put her covers over her face cried for a little, she had always been sensitive, she felt like an idiot at the moment... And she was probably acting like this because she just woke up

Katie felt bad for making this lady cry.

"S-Sorry. I-I th-thought th-the n-n-nurse t-told y-you, i-i d-don't l-like b-being t-touched."

She sad a little louder then she had spoken all day. She started sucking her thumb for comfort.

She got up from her bed and wiped her eyes "S-she didn't, sorry... It looked like you n-needed one..." She got off her bed and sadly walked into the living room and sat on the couch, she sometimes took things too seriously... But she was thinking in her head that she would make her feel better somehow

Katie felt bad and wanted to fix things. She thought she was a burden and packed her small backpack.

"I-I'm s-sorry f-for b-being a b-burden."

She said with her bag on and bear under her arm.

"I-I'll g-go b-back t-to th-the c-clinic..."

She turned to open the door and leave.

"N-no!" She said looking at her "y-your probably the best thing that happened to me for awhile... I was sad that I made you cry..." She said with her eyes filling with tears again "j-just don't go!" She covered her eyes "I-I just can't have kids and y-your the only person I've been able to take care for awhile... Just please stay..."

Katie stopped she wasn't sure why this lady keot crying.

"O-Okay. I-I th-thought i-i w-was t-too m-much t-trouble."

She walked up to her room and held her teddy close. She wasn't sure what to do about anything.

Katie wasn't sure what to do about this lady. She looked over her bear and her face was red from crying she was still upset from her nightmare. She nodded and hid her face in her pillow crying into it.

Katie shook her head. She didn't want to talk, she was too shy to ask if she could sleep with Katlyn. She needed the comfort of someone else by her, but didn't know how to ask.

"I-I'm f-fine. Y-You c-can g-go t-to ss-sleep a-again."

She was the first one to get up, and she smiled abit seeing that she had gotten into her bed, and that she was sucking her thumb. She silently checked to see if she wet herself, thankfuly she didn't, she still felt tired and saw that it was 5:00 AM, she decided to go back to sleep