LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Unfit to be an adult: Amarion-zero and Shy-diapers

Amarion-Zero

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Katie blushed and frowned looking at her clothes.

"Th-This i-is a-all i-i r-really h-have."

She said putting on some old convers.

"S-swim p-pull-ups d-don't w-work f-for m-my a-accidents."

She said knowing that swim diapers and pull-ups didn't hold pee, and only held poop.

"W-well Katie, I saw what was in the diaper bin... And it's always best to he safer then sorry... Right?" She said looking at her "A-alright, I think we should go get you a swim suit and other clothes around now, so we can get to the beach before its too crowded" she wanted her too have a little fun, since she saw yesterday how excited she was to go to the play ground at the restaurant

(Swim diapers/pull-ups don't hold urine, they only hold feces. Katie doesn't mess herself.)

"I-I t-told y-you th-they d-don't w-work f-for m-my k-kinds o-of a-accidents."

Katie said a little angry that Katlyn wasn't listening to her.

"I-I d-don't w-wear d-diapers!"

Katie cried covering her face. She was trying to retain any ounce of adultness she had.

"Wh-What's wr-wrong w-with m-my c-clothes?"

She asked sadly. These were the only kind of clothes she's ever had and didn't feel right giving them up.

"Y-you don't have to give them up Katie... I-I just thought you might want some more, also I'm sorry about saying that you wear diapers, I know you don't... I've just been foolish lately..." She didn't really know how to talk to kids and such, and she didn't know what to say besides "K-Katie do you want to go now?, I don't know what you like doing, or anything about y-you I'm sorry..."

"Th-This i-is a-all i-ive e-ever h-had."

Katie said quietly as she grabbed her bear and went downstairs.

"I-I've n-never g-gotten t-to d-do a-anything i-i w-want."

She followed Katlyn to the car holding her bear.

"W-well Katie, your living with me now, and my job is basically to take care of you, and do anything that will make you happy, If anything does make you feel this way don't feel afraid to tell me, we don't have to go to the beach or get you new clothes if you really don't want too" she said looking at her and seeing that she was quite shy and frail as usual, and she really just wanted to make her feel better and safe... But due to her lack of experience with kids it was hard to do

"W-well, you swim... You also get to make things in the sand" she said starting to drive out "F-first were going to have to get you a bathing suit" she knew there was a mall very close to her, and it would only take 10 minutes to get to it

Katie nodded and stayed quiet for the rest of the drive. She stayed close to Katlyn as they walked into the mall.

"Wh-What i-is th-this p-place?"

She asked once they were inside the mall having never seen one before.

"It's a place people go to shop for certain things" she said leading her into the store, there was various clothes and she took her to the adults aisle, which weirdly enough had a couple of childish things, like pink shirts with hello kitty, and panties with various characters printed out on them "Katie, I'd like for you to choose out anything you want ok?" She had alot of money since she had been saving up ever since she was 16

Katie looked around and saw the panties with various characters. She looked longingly at them knowing Katlyn would probably never let her wear panties.

"C-Could i-I h-have th-these?"

She asked pointing to a package of hello kitty panties.

"W-well, if you can stay dry for 4 days ill let you wear them" she said putting them inside one of those baskets, there were also one pice swimsuits, that would make it so no one would see someone's pull-up and/or thing they were wearing under

Katie sighed and took the panties out of the basket and back on the shelf. She knew she'd never be able to stay dry for four days. She looked at the swim suits and saw a black one that was two pieces. The top tied around the neck and went down to her waist, and the bottoms were like little shorts. She pointed at it wondering if she could have it.

Katie grabbed her swimsuit from the bag when they got there, but got mad when she saw the swim diapers.

"I-I t-told y-you th-these d-don't w-work f-for m-my a-accidents!"

She said upset that this new woman who was supposed take care of her wouldn't even listen.