LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Someone Help Me Please!

Hi All i'm hoping someone can help me. When i buy my new pack of nappies i put them into a couple of ruck saks under my bed the hole pack can fit into them which i great for me as it has been fantastic hiding place for years. Well i went to get clean nappy this morning and found that there was one of my nappies lying next to my ruck sack and i konw i did not put it there.

Do you think someone has found my nappies? do you think i should fing new place to hide them?

Please help me with this little problem

Thanks

Nappyman

Who had been in your room? Would they have had any reason to go under your bed? Have they been acting weirdly around you today?

If someone has seen the nappies, then hiding them in a new place isn't going to make much difference, since who ever it was is still going to know about them. You should only bother thinking of a new hiding place if there is more than the one person to hide them from.

Oh dear, Nappyman me thinks youv'e been outed! :badmood:

No, seriously it may not be that bad at all, all you have said is that you think someone has found your "stash" :angry: that doesn't mean they know you wear :)

Just maybe you can come up with some plausable excuse as to why they were in your bag in your room, come to that what was someone doing in your room going through your things that are not in plain view anyway :o

Best of luck, let us know how you get on :blush:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY"

Something similar happened to me many years ago, I went into a panic attack that I may have been found out. Are you you sure that one of your diapers didn't just accidentially fall out and you didn't notice. I was paranoid as hell when I was a teen and thought I had everything hidden and one was sorta' left out, but none ever said or commented on anything.

Oh dear, Nappyman me thinks youv'e been outed! :badmood:

No, seriously it may not be that bad at all, all you have said is that you think someone has found your "stash" :angry: that doesn't mean they know you wear :)

Just maybe you can come up with some plausable excuse as to why they were in your bag in your room, come to that what was someone doing in your room going through your things that are not in plain view anyway :o

Best of luck, let us know how you get on :blush:

"BE HAPPY IN YOUR NAPPY"

yes a plaisable excuse, thats whats needed. How about....It's a well known scientific fact that stuffing a rucksack with diapers is the best way to keep em from being attacked by moths.

oooo heres another one

I use the rucksack as a punchbag and needed to find something soft to pad it out with, diapers seemed the obvious solution.

As a last resort "i've been framed, damn them secret service counter agents"

happened to me in a different context. I kept diapers under my bed and one day when I came home from school I saw my diapers all torn up all over the floor. Apparently my mom had let my dog in the house and she tore them all up. Luckily by that time it wasn't even recognizable as a diaper. My mom asked what happened in there and I told her it must've been a pillow... that was a close call.

SDB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All i'm hoping someone can help me. When i buy my new pack of nappies i put them into a couple of ruck saks under my bed the hole pack can fit into them which i great for me as it has been fantastic hiding place for years. Well i went to get clean nappy this morning and found that there was one of my nappies lying next to my ruck sack and i konw i did not put it there.

Do you think someone has found my nappies? do you think i should fing new place to hide them?

Please help me with this little problem

Thanks

Nappyman

Ugh, get over it!

Whaa! Somebody might know I wear diapers, whaa! My life is so over now!

*emo tear*

NOBODY CARES THAT YOU WEAR DIAPERS, REALLY!! If they saw them, it doesn't matter!