LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Night in the Rain (Between Amarion-Zero and I)

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of the houses she had been in we're just small apartments but his house was decently sized and had 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms she took of her jacket which was covered in muck, he herself was covered in mud and water she replied with "Th-Thank you for letting me stay here mister.... My names Katlyn..."

"Th-That would be nice...." Her parents were poor and she only ever had cold baths and even worse her parents beat her and were arrested, she left the orphanage from all of the bullies when she was 8, and since than she was eating terrible food and staying hidden in that alley way one time a man offered his help and she was almost killed, since than she had been shy and scared of most things

"I-It's alright I guess.... At least it's something to wear...." She grabbed them and than shyly said "I-I don't know how to work this thing..." She felt so dumb.... She really had worked one, usually people turned it on and put her inside it and her mind was too foggy over 4 years to remember it

"I-I'm good for now..." She said seeing him leave and her getting in the bath, it felt super good she hadn't had a bath for a while, after 5 minutes she got up and put on the clothes he had given her, she than proceeded to leave the a bathroom and sit down on the couch