LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Pencils To Pampers (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Max looked down at his little girl and, in an exaggerated motion, put his hands over his mouth. "Im so sorry sweetie, lets get you into your SLEEPING PANTS. Just lay still and we can get you in your jammies in a minute" Max said as he placed the Sesame Street covered Pampers "sleeping pants" under Lizzy's bottom. Popping the top on the tub of baby wipes, Max took one out and wiped down his princess's diaper area.

Elizabeth nodded and wiped the little tears that started to fall.

"Okay daddy."

She said as he wiped her off. She didn't notice that he was putting her in a sesamee street one instead of her princess ones.

"Jammies then cuddles now daddy?"

She asked reaching up for him once her diaper was on so she could cuddle.

"Do we have time for ponies? Or bedtime?"

She asked smiling once he picked her up. She had completely forgotten about kindergarten and how she had to go back.

"I think we need to go straight to bed little girl, daddy and you have both had a long day. Running around and playing at the park makes everyone tired. I think its time we go nite nite" Max said as he picked his little girl up, clad in nothing but a Pamper, and carried her to the closet. Grabbing a pink pair of footy pajamas, he got her all dressed and warm in no time. Placing Lizzy on his hip, he went to his bedroom and laid down with her cradled into his chest, just like a toddler.

Elizabeth yawned as daddy got her dressed for the night.

"Nigh nigh daddy."

She said smiling as she was cradled close to his chest now sucking her thumb. She didn't realize she had to go back to kindergarten again tomorrow. She just wanted her daddy and Mau, then she'd be happy for a long time. She stayed cuddled close to him the whole just as she smiled behind her thumb with her diaper growing progressively wet throughout the night,

As Max wakes up, he smiles as he sees his little girl saying in his arms. She looks just like a 2 year old: cuddling with her daddy with an obvious diaper bulge.Slowly unzipping the front of her footy sleeper, he could immediately telling just by looking at the Pamper that she has filled it to capacity during her slumber. Shaking her gently to wake her, he cooed into her ear "wake up princess, daddy needs to change your sleeping pants so they don't leak"

Elizabeth stirred as her sleeper was unzipped.

"Shweepy."

She mumbled behind her thumb as she tried to roll over.

"Change then more shweep."

She said crawling onto his chest and resting her little head on it. She was still tired from yesterday's events and didn't care if daddy changed her sleeping pants. She just wanted some more cuddles and sleep.

Max picked up Lizzy and carried her to her room, making sure to pat her Pampered bottom softly as he did so. Laying her down on her bed, Max grabbed a pair of princess panties and baby wipes. "I wish you could sleep some more, but its time for school sweetie. I know you didn't like it yesterday, but why don't we give it another try" Max says as he untapes her diaper and pulls it out from under her, wiping her bottom clean and placing her panties on her.

Elizabeth frowned hearing she had to go again.

"No!"

She cried covering her face.

"Don't like school! Daddy I don't wanna go back!"

She said starting to cry. She didn't want to go back and leave her daddy all day again.

"I wan stay with you daddy! Please!"

She begged him making puppy dog eyes and batting her eyelashes.