LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Pencils To Pampers (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Elizabeth smiled and took her princess pop.

"Thank you daddy!"

She says smiling before starting to suck on it so she didn't hurt her teeth.

"I like the swings, and the sandbox, and the slides, and the rocking animals, and the merry-go-round, and the sprinkler!"

She lists off basically everything the park contained, even the sprinkler that was meant for the grass, but she didn't care she was always playing in it.

As Lizzy was going through all of the things that she loved, Max noticed there wasn't anything that she didn't say. Lizzy had always been a very positive little girl. Max had a memory from when she was 3 burned into his memory: It was a very hot day and she was toddling around in nothing but her diaper. Max's mother didn't approve of the fact that she was still in diapers. Walking up to Lizzy, his mom asked her if she wanted to still be a baby ad wear diapers or be a big girl and wear panties. Lizzy giggled and cooed "me wuv dipeys. Daddy wuvs me in dipeys too. Max didn't know why he remembered that, but he did. He loved her more then ever at that moment

Elizabeth smiled and finished her princess pop finishing it off by eating the grape in the middle,

"Daddy can we bring my swimsuit or other clothes so I can play ing eh sprinkler?"

She asked happily. She had always loved the water and everything about it.

"Oo! Is daddy gonna play in the sprinkler with me?"

She asks looking up at her daddy with a big smile. By now she had completely forgotten about daycare and May being left behind,

"I don't know sweetie, daddy really doesn't like getting wet. You know what? Lets do it. You and daddy can have a special day today. We will go to the park and play and then go in the sprinkles. We are going to have the best day ever!" Max picked Lizzy up and twirled her around the room, smiling at her happy face. Carrying her back up to her room, he took out her one piece bathing suit with Arial on it and handed it to her. "Here you go sweetie, why dont you get ready and daddy will go get ready too?" Max said as he grabbed the wet diaper off the floor from earlier.

Elizabeth shrieked with joy when daddy agreed to play in the sprinkler with her. She took her suit and didn't even bother going to the bathroom, but started undressing right there. Soon enough she was running around in her seafoam-green suit with a little tutu on it.

"Daddy! I'm ready!"

She announces happily running around the house giggling and smiling.

"We're going to to paark! We're going to the paark!"

She starts chanting at the top of her lungs.

Max pulled up his black and white swim trunks and smiled. His little girl was the cutest little girl in the world, he was sure of it. She looked adorable in everything from a wet diaper to a tutu swimsuit. Walking into the hallway, Max walked into Lizzy's room and grabbed her shorts and t shirt. "Alright sweetie, come here" Max said as she walked over. Pulling the shorts and shirt on, he gave her butt a little pat as they walked towards the front door, remembering to grab towels along the way. Max had a blue towel and Lizzy had a My Little Pony towel

Elizabeth squeals and is so excited she can barely stand still. She was bouncing when daddy was trying to dress her.

"Daddy are we walking or driving?"

She asks as she prances around in her purple water socks. She lived going to the park with her daddy. This was going to be the first time her daddy would play i the sprinkler with her.

"Daddy, I know what we are gonna do first. First we're gonna play on the swings, and then the slide and then the sprinkler and then the rocking animals and then the sprinkler again!"

"Oh my, it sounds like my little princess is all full of energy after her nap. Since you want to do all that stuff, who dont we just walk there and bur some energy?" Max was so happy that his little girl was so excited. It was getting a little late, but he figured they could go out for an hour and come back home. Plus, he was glad she wasn't still stressed about her first day of class. That, and she hasn't even mentioned May all day. Walking out the door, Max took Lizzy's hand in his and walked down the sidewalk, the smile still present on his face

"Okay daddy! We're gonna have the best day ever!"

Elizabeth announces happily as she skipped down the sidewalk to the park. As soon as they were on the grass at the park, she stripped down to her bathing suit and water socks. She took off running into the sprinkler shrieking and giggling with laughter.

"C'mon daddy! Hurry! You slowpoke!"

She says seeing daddy picking up her clothes and walking over. She continues jumping over the sprinkler getting soaking wet.

Max placed Lizzy's dry clothes in a pile far away from the sprinkler. Taking his own shirt off, he put it in the pile, along with the towels, and walked over to the sprinkler. Feeling the water for the temperature, he could tell it was decently cold. Walking into it, he got a little shock from how cold it ACTUALLY was. Once his body got used to the warmth, he actually had a little bit of fun. He hadn't run through a sprinkler since he was a kid. "I'm having a lot of fun princess, how about you?"

Elizabeth giggles and squeals happily as she dances aeound in the sprinkler.

"Yeah! C'mon daddy! Swing time!"

She announces before running off to the swing sets and struggled to climb up onto the swing.

"Daddy push!"

She says still giggling with joy as she held onto the chains waiting for daddy to come push her.

Max slowly walked over to the swings, astonished by how quickly his little girl could change gears. Walking over behind the swing, he gave her a big push and said "go touch the sky sweetie." Every time she would come back down, Max would give her ribs a little tickle, making her giggle. "That giggle reminds me of when she was a baby" Max thought as he continued to push her up higher and higher. He loved this time with her and wouldn't change it for anything.

Elizabeth giggled and shrieked when she was pushed high.

"Daddy I can touch the clouds!"

She announces happily as she attempts to grab one.

"Higher daddy higher!"

She requested laughing her head off.

"Weeeee!"

"I never want to give this up. Ever." Max thought as he kept pushing her higher and higher. He remembered when she was a toddler and he would rely on him for everything: feedings, being bathed, being clothed, and being in a clean diaper. He just wished she would have that they of feeling towards him again. "Wait...what am I thinking? She is a big girl and not a baby. She wants to be a big girl and I am more then willing to let her be." Max mulled over all the thoughts in his head as he continued to push her higher.

Elizabeth giggles and shrieks for a long time.

"Daddy!"

She yells suddenly as he continues to push her.

"Daddy, I gotta potty!"

She announces as she tries to put her feet down to slow the swing, but her little legs were too short.

"Daddy stop the swing! I need to potty!"

Once Max heard the word "potty", his brain shifted gears and he had full attention on Lizzy. "What sweetie? You need to go potty? Ok, lets go find one then" Max said as he slowed the swings to a stop. Once she was off the swings, he took her hand and looked around for a bathroom. Not finding anything immediatly, he walked around a little bit with her to see if they could find anything. No luck...until they spotted one. Walking up to the door, there was an out of order sign on it. Max looked down at Lizzy and decided trying to hurry home would be the best option. Leaving their clothes, Max walked with Lizzy down the sidewalk home, hoping they would make it in time

"Daddy carry me! I can't walk!"

Elizabeth says as the get a quarter of the way home, at this point she was doing a very desperate potty-dance.

"Daddy, I gotta go!"

She announces pushing on her crotch to try and hold it, but ends up losing control on the sidewalk which creates a large dark puddle on the beige sidewalk.

"Daddy!"

Elizabeth cries as her voice cracked being so embarrassed about having another accident.

When Lizzy started to cry, Max didn't need to look down to know why. When he did look down, he saw a puddle under his little girl and knew she had another accident. Picking her up and cuddling her, Max said "its ok princess, its not your fault. The potty at the park was broken. Its just an accident" as he tried to calm her down. He patted her wet bottom, seeing if that would calm her down like it did when she was diapered

Elizabeth cried into daddy's chest not wanting to play anymore.

"I wanna go home!"

She mumbles around his chest as she cries. She starts to calm down little by little having her bottom patted.

"Can we go home now daddy? I don't wanna play at the park anymore."

She says sounding like a pouty toddler.

"If you want to go home, we can go home now princess" Max said as he carried Lizzy back to the park to grab their clothes and towels. Once everything was in hand, they walked back to their house, Max patting her bottom the whole way. Once they get back into the house, Max looks at Lizzy and says "ok princess, we have about an hour until bed time. Do you want to get your sleeping pants on now or wait about 30 minutes?"

"Wait daddy."

Elizabeth says wiping her eyes.

"Jammies now?"

She asks shivering in her cold bathing suit and starting to get itchy.

"Can I sleep with daddy tonight?"

She asks shyly needing her daddy since May was back at kindergarten.

Max knew that Lizzy was cold from being in her wet bathing suit. While I would love nothing more then to get her into her pajamas, I know that means your diaper would have to go on first. "I know you want your jammies on sweetie, but that means we need to get your sleeping pants on now. Ok sweetie? Lets go get you all comfy and out of these wet clothes" Max says as he takes her hand and leads her to her bedroom.

"Okay daddy sleeping pants now."

Elizabeth replied sleepily huddling to her daddy not liking her wet suit.

"Daddy wear fuzzy ones."

She says referring to her purple footed pajammas with a zipper down the front.

"Sleep with daddy tonight?"

"Yes to both princess: you can wear your footie pajamas and you can sleep with daddy tonight. I know you forgot May at school, but daddy is just as good as may" Max said with a chuckle as he laid her down on the carpet, walking over to her dresser and grabbing the diapering essentials. Kneeling down in between Lizzy's legs, he made quick work of getting her out of the wet bathing suit. "That must have felt yucky sweetie. Now, lets get you in a clean diaper" Max said, not noticing he said diaper.

Elizabeth smiled when daddy said he could sleep with him.

"You're better then May daddy!"

She said giggling when he said he'd be just as good. She did feel better getting out of her wet bathing suit, but started to tear up when daddy called it a diaper.

"Daddy! Diapers for babies! I'm big girl! Not baby!"