LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Pencils To Pampers (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Tim watched from a distance as Lizzy played with her doll. She seemed to be having a little bit of fun now. While he would have loved to try and make her happy all day, he had other kids in his class. He walked over to a little boy playing with Legos and sat down next to him. As Tim started to make a house out of the colorful bricks, he made sure to keep his eyes on Lizzy, glancing over every once and a while to see that she was ok.

Elizabeth sat content in the corner brushing May's hair. She didn't move from her seat in the corner until a girl who was bigger than her came up and looked down at her. Elizabeth got very nervous and shy, and started shaking a little. She hugged her knees and hid her face hoping the girl would walk away. Eventually the girl got sick of Elizabeth not saying anything, and went back over to where she was playing. Elizabeth started crying into her knees being overwhelmed and scared. She wanted her daddy to come pick her up p and tell her it was alright.

Tim was over, continuing to play with the legos, by the little boy. He was so intranced by the little pieces that he didn't even notice that Lizzy was crying. Even if Tim would have noticed the crying girl, he probably wouldn't have done a lot. He figured crying a little bit would make her feel better and then she could get back to playing. Several hours passed as Tim left the little girl alone. It was the end of the half day when Tim walked back over to Lizzy while all the other kids were getting picked up. "How was your first day of kindergarten Lizzy?" Tim asked

Elizabeth ended up crying for about half an hour. Once she was done, she didn't leave the corner, but continued to sit there holding May close to her chest for comfort.

"I don't like it!"

Elizabeth says while starting to tear up again wanting to go home. She just wanted her daddy to be here so she could feel safe and loved. She looked up at Mr. Tim with a sad look as the tears started streaming down her face again.

"I wanna go home!"

Max walked in, a big smile on his face wiped away when he saw his little girl crying. Walking over to her, he picked her up and placed her on his hip, patting her back to try and calm her down. "Whats wrong princess?" Max asked as he patted her bottom with his other hand. That always seemed to calm her down a little bit. Max really hoped that her first day when ok. He knew she was having trouble when he left, but hopefully she found some friends or something to do. He had a long day as well, not sure what to do without his little girl around the house.

"Daddy!"

Elizabeth cries when he picks her up. She hides her face in his chest not even realizing she dropped May. She cried into his chest and held onto his shirt as tight as she could manage with her small hands. She was hoping her daddy wouldn't get mad about her accident, or that he wouldn't notice that she was wearing toddler shorts and new undies instead of her pink skirt and princess undies.

"I wanna go home!"

She says trembling in her daddy's arms hating kindergarten and not understanding why her daddy had made her come here today.

As Max was patting her bottom, he noticed that she was not wearing the skirt he sent her in. He gave the teacher a look and pointed at her shorts. Tim looked Max in the eyes and mouthed the words "she had an accident" and turned around to go grab her wet clothes. Once Tim was out of the room, Max looked at Lizzy and said "did you have an accident today princess? I'm not mad, I just want to know." Max truely wasn't mad. This must have been a stressful day for her and she was newly potty trained anyway, being late to potty train at age 4.

Elizabeth cried into daddy's chest starting to calm down as he patted her bottom. Daddy had a way of knowing just what to do to calm her down.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry."

She says crying harder into his chest feeling embarrassed for having an accident while all the other kids were happy all day.

"I had to go, but didn't know where the potty was, and was scared to ask until I had to go really badly daddy."

Elizabeth confesses to her daddy feeling relieved to some degree that he wasn't upset with her and that he knew. She wanted to go home and be with daddy so he could make her feel better like he always did.

"I wanna go home."

She kept crying until she eventually fell asleep in his arms being exhausted from crying, and also since she usually took a nap around this time anyway.

"Everything is ok baby girl, daddy is here" Max whispered into his sleeping girl's ear as he carried her out to the car. placing her into her car seat and strapping her in, Max got in the car and started the 15 minute drive home. Every time he would look back in his rear view mirror, Max would smile at the sleeping Lizzy in the back. She was the most adorable girl ever and he was sad she was growing up so fast. Once they got home, he unstrapped her and carried her into her bedroom. Placing her in her disney princess bed, Max tucked her in and gave her a kiss, whispering "have a nice time in dreamland, my little princess"

Elizabeth slept for only about ten minutes once she was put in her bed. She woke up and streched. She yawned still being tired, but couldn't sleep. She looks around for May since she couldn't sleep without her. When she didn't find her, Elizabeth started to get upset, so she went looking for daddy. She walked downstairs and found him in the dining room.

"Daddy, can't sleep."

She says rubbing her eyes and crawling onto her daddy's lap cuddling into his chest listening to his steady heartbeat and breathing.

"Can't find her."

She says starting to tear up again being desperate for sleep.

Max wondered who "her" was for a minute...and then he realized they left her doll at the school. "Princess, May wanted to stay a school today. She knows that you didn't like it too much today, but she wanted to sprinkle some magic dust in there so that everything will be more fun tomorrow. As we were leaving, she told me that. Besides, I know a little girl who should be taking a nap. How about we go get your sleeping pants on and go take a nap?" Max said as he picked her up and brought her to her room. He called her diapers "sleeping pants" because he wasn't sure if she wanted to hear diapers right now. Lizzy has not been fully night potty trained and the diapers are just a precaution

• Like 1

Elizabeth started to cry hearing that May wasn't with her.

"Daddy, need her."

She says leaning into him. She was exhausted, but couldn't sleep without her unless she was with daddy. She cried the whole way upstairs to her room. She let daddy diaper her like he always did before naptime and bedtime. She wanted to take her nap, but needed May.

"Daddy need her for sleep."

She whimpers through her tears. She wasn't crying because her favorite doll wasn't around, but because she was utterly exhausted and was desperate for her nap. She reached for daddy as he finished diapering her in her princess diapers.

"Daddy hold."

Max smiled down at his little girl as he finished diapering her. The diapers had the perfect design for his little girl: Disney Princesses. Plus, they were a little thicker then normal diapers because they were special nighttime leak lock diapers. Adjusting the leg gathers and giving her diapered crotch a few pats, Max picked Lizzy up and placed her on his hip. Walking back into the living room, he cradled his princess in his arms and rocked her, patting her diapered bottom gently. "Just go sleep little girl. Daddy loves you and he won't let anything make you feel bad, even in dream land."

"No leave daddy. Stay with you during nap."

Elizabeth asked through her muffled tears as she crying into daddy's chest. She continued crying for a while, but eventually calmed down, and with her daddy rocking her and patting her bottom, she was asleep. She wrapped her arm around his as if she was cuddling May. She slept soundly in his arms feeling safe knowing that her daddy wouldn't let anything hurt her or scare her, even when she was sleeping. She started sucking her thumb with her free hand and just mumbled nonsense words and syllables.

When Lizzy was sleeping, Max couldn't get the huge smile off of his face. With her thumb in her mouth and her diaper in plain view, so looked more like a toddler then a girl who just had her first day of kindergarten. "I remember all the fun we had when she was a baby" Max thought as he continued to pat her thickly padded bottom. A little part of him knew that she took great pleasure from wearing a diaper. He could imagine it made her feel safe and cared for by him. He just kept gently patting her bottom as she slept, smiling the whole time

After about an hour long nap Elizabeth started to wake up. She squirmed and rubbed her eyes as she yawned. She smiled looking up to see daddy with a big smile.

"Daddy!"

She says happily reaching up for him with her short little arms. She was paying no attention to how soaked her diaper was, but only how happy she was to be with daddy.

"Daddy I had the bestest dream ever!"

Elizabeth announces happily.

"Wanna hear it daddy?"

She was smiling ear to ear as she was in her daddy's arms and was with him without worrying about losing him.

When Max felt the little girl stirring in his arms, his smile grew a little bit bigger. Throughout her nap, he would periodically feel her diaper get warm and swell up. He didn't even care, as he knew the diaper would absorb every accident she had. "Of course I want to hear about your dream baby girl" Max said, not noticing that he called her a baby "daddy wants to hear about all your happy dreams." Max just kept patting Lizzy's wet bottom as he cradled her, making her comfy as he got ready to listen to a special story from his special little girl

Elizabeth smiled and giggled up at her daddy.

"Silly daddy! I a big girl not a baby!"

She says smiling as she got ready to tell her dream.

"I was a princess daddy and I lived in a biiiggg pink castle with all the other princesses like Snow White, and Belle, and Aurora, and Merida, and Cinderella."

She starts off while widening her arms at the mention of the castle and trying to count on her fingers all the princesses.

"But then a meany dragon came and he was humongous! All the princes tried to fight him, but it didn't work, but then you came! And you made the dragon friendly! And then you and the princes made a big house for him and we kept him as our pet."

She continues on smiling from ear to ear and giggling throughout.

"And then we all lived happily ever after!"

"wow sweetie, that sounds like a very fun dream. Maybe daddy is from that movie you like...How To Train Your Dragon. Maybe I can actually control dragons and you just dont know it. You know what I am thought? A tickle monster!" Max said as he picked Lizzy up and tickled her tummy. One of the most favorite things in the world to him was the sound of his little girl laughing. Tickling her tummy, thighs, and neck, Max made sure that Lizzy was having a giggle fest in daddy's arms

Elizabeth erupted into giggles as daddy tickled her wildly.

"Ahhhh tickle monsta!"

She shouts through her giggles. She giggles at the top of her lungs her little face turning red, not even noticing or caring that her diaper was starting to leak from wetting it when she was being tickled.

"Daddy tickle monsta!"

As Max was tickling his little girl, making her giggle non stop, he felt something on his hand. At first, he ignored it, but then it came back again. Looking over at his right hand, the sensation he felt was urine leaking from Lizzy's diaper. "Uh oh, someone has a leaky bottom" Max said as he gave her one last round of tickles and then placed her on his hip. Carrying her into her room, Max laid her on the floor and grabbed wipes, shorts, and a fresh pair of panties. "Lets get my little princess changed into her special princess panties ok sweetie?"

"Yeah! Princess Undies!"

Elizabeth announced happily as daddy started to change her wet diaper.

"Daddy I'm hungry. Can I have a princess snack please?"

She asks batting her eyelashes.

"Can I have the princess Sophia ones please daddy?"

(http://disneyjunior.com/watch/dishes-inspired-by-disney-sofia-s-magical-amulet-berry-frozen-yogurt-pops-4fd3f32d0f4511359b897a8a)

Untaping Lizzy's sopping wet diaper, Max pulled the front down and pulled it out from under her. Once the diaper was on the side of them, he started to wipe her bottom. "of course princess, you can have princess Sophia snacks if you want to, but lets get you all dressed first silly." Once he was finished wiping her, he placed the used wipes in the diaper and then balled it up, planning on putting it in the trash in a minute. Pulling Lizzy's panties and purple shorts on, Max tickled his princess's tummy and tells her "ok Lizzy, lets go get a snack"

Elizabeth giggled when daddy tickled her tummy. She stood up smiling and skipped downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Daddy do we have some, or do we need to make them again?"

Elizabeth asks as she twirls around in the dining room pretending to be a ballerina.

"Daddy can we play at the park after snacks?"

She pushes her little step stool up to the counter so she could see.

Max opened up the freezer and saw the popsicles in there. Happy that they didn't have to take a long time making them, he pulled them out and placed them on the counter. "Here you go little girl, a princess pop for the princess" He said as he handed her a nice frozen treat. It was a hot day out today, so this would be perfect for Lizzy. "What do you want to do at the park Lizzy?" Max asked, knowing she basically loved everything about the park.