LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Pencils To Pampers (Private)

Shy-Diapers

Elizabeth was five years old with long thin blonde hair and brown eyes. She was a little small for her age, but could still keep up with the others. Today was the day she was dreading, her daddy was making her go to kinderharten. She did not want to go, as she wanted to stay with her daddy all day like she used to. She pouts the whole way there, and when he tries to send her to her classroom she starts to cry not wanting to go.

"Daddy! I don't want to go to kindergarten! I wanna stay home with you like always."

Elizabeth says, not letting go of his leg as she saw all the tier kids walk into the classroom and start playing.

Max looked down at his little girl as she cried. Part of him didn't want her to leave either, part of him wanted to take her back home and wait until later to start kindergarten. He pushed those thoughts out of his head, knowing this was best for his little girl. Gently removing her arms from his leg, Max got down on one knee and looked his daughter in the eyes. "Listen up Lizzy, everything is gonna be ok. Daddy would never let you stay here if I wasnt sure that you couldn't handle it. I know you are gonna have lots of fun. Be a big girl for daddy and go play with the other kids ok?" Max said as she pulled her into a giant bear hug, encasing her in his 6'4" frame.

Elizabeth hugged her daddy back and cried into his shoulder not wanting to go. She was scared to be away from daddy for a whole day. The only time she's been away from him for that long was when the next door neighbor was babysitting her, but even then he would stop by every now and then. She wanted to stay with him, but also really wanted to make her daddy proud of her and show that she was a big girl.

"Daddy, why can't I stay home with you? I don't know the other kids, and I don't want to play with anyone but you!"

"Sweetie, you will love playing with these other kids. I know you don't know them now, but you will makes friends with them. How do you think you met your friends you have now? They were strangers once too. Just go play with those 2 girls over there" Max says, pointing to the little girls playing with baby dolls. He had to make himself let go of her. Part of him didn't want her to leave either. For her whole life, she had been around him all the time and now she was moving on to another part of her life. Giving Elizabeth a kiss on the cheek, he smiled at her and said "its ok princess, you will have lots of fun. Go play sweetie."

Elizabeth's lip quivers a little, she felt like crying again, but instead she walked into the classroom. She turned around and looked at her daddy nervously. She sighs, and heads over to the two other girls daddy said to play with.

"Hi"

She says shyly being nervous about new people. She hid her face behind her barbie lunchbox as she watched the girls. She didn't know what to do, she just wanted to be with her daddy. She nervously sat down criss-cross-applesauce by the other girls making her skirt ride up a bit, exposing her Disney princess panties.

Max looked on as his little girl sat down by herself. He wanted to walk over there, pick her up, and give her cuddles so badly. "No" he thought to himself as he walked out of the school "She has to learn to make friends by herself". As he sat down in his 1998 Mercury Sable, he looked in the rear view mirror and saw Lizzy's booster seat ad had to hold back a tear.

Elizabeth looks up nervously at Mr. Tim. She hides her face in her hands, hoping that it would make her invisible. She peeked out between her fingers and saw he was still there.

"I'm Elizabeth, I miss my daddy."

She says quietly as she looks down at the floor wanting him to be here or to be with him period. She started to sniffle a little trying not to cry, and be a big girl like her daddy wanted. She opens her backapck and fishes out her doll with two blonde ponytails and brown eyes that looked just like her. She held the doll close to her chest like she did when she was nervous or upset.

"Well guess what sweetie?" Tim asked, wanting to tell Lizzy a story. "I remember my first day at kindergarten. I was just like you with my mommy. I loved my mommy more then anyone and didn't want to leave her. It was hard to let her go, but once I did, I had a lot of fun. Some of the friends I made in kindergarten I still am friends with. I know its hard now, but you will have lots of fun, I promise. Who is this little dolly?" Tim asked as he ruffled the hair of the doll. Tim just wanted the little girl to be comfortable and have fun.

Elizabeth looks up at Mr. Tim with tears in her eyes. She listened to his story, and felt a tiny bit better, but wasn't reassured. She holds her doll closer to her chest afraid Mr. Tim might try and take her away.

"May."

She says softly looking away from him now. She wasn't too fond of strangers, even if they seemed nice. She wasn't sure what to do, she didn't know anyone,or anywhere to go. She hides her face into her doll and starts crying softly. She just wanted her daddy to come be with her.

"B-But, I want daddy."

Once Tim heard Lizzy start to cry, he knew he needed to make her feel better or it was going to be a long day. "Wow, May is a beautiful little girl. Is she the same age as you or is she just a baby?" He wanted to get her talking and having fun so she would forget that she didn't have her daddy. "I tell you what Lizzy, why don't you come with me and we will color some pretty pictures. We have a lot of different types of books. We have everything from Disney Princesses to Hello Kitty. Come with me and we can color some pictures."

Elizabeth sniffles and wipes her eyes.

"Five."

She says in repsonse to his question, still unsure about him. She hesitantly took his hand as they walked over to the coloring books. She still didn't look at Mr. Tim, being shy and nervous. She tentatively pointed to an older My Little Pony coloring book, once he had shown her the large selection. She looked around and saw all the other kids had friends already, where as she was too nervous to say more than a few words to Mr. Tim, ,et alone the other kids.

Mr Tim grabbed the My Little Pony coloring book for her and a Spider Man coloring book for himself. During his time teaching, he has turned into a coloring machine. He figured he would sit down with Lizzy and let his assistants take care of the couple other kids. "So, what are some of your favorite things to do Lizzy?" Tim asked as he placed the colored pencils in front of them. Opening up the coloring book, Tim went to work coloring the picture of Spider Man fighting the Green Goblin. While he tried not to stare, he glanced at Lizzy and hopes she would relax and color some with him.

Elizabeth stared at the coloring book for a while before she even opened it. She flipped through the pages trying to find one that hadn't been colored on already. She settles on a fluttershy picture. She hesitantly started coloring her in yellow like she looked on TV.

"May, and going to park with daddy."

She answered quietly holding May close to her chest. She looked up at Mr. Tim as he was coloring. She realized she had to go potty, but was too shy and afraid to ask, and she didn't know where it was. She set the pencils down and just looked over at him.

Tim was about half way done with his picture when he noticed Lizzy was just sitting there. He wasn't sure what was wrong. Maybe she was just feeling sad about daddy leaving still or maybe she was just bored. "What's wrong Lizzy? I know you are not having a fun day so far, but we are trying to change that." Tim truly hated it when one of his kindergartners has a bad day. He takes it on himself to make sure they have the most fun they possibly can. He gave her a big smile, telling her to keep coloring in the nicest voice he could muster

Elizabeth hides her face behind May again.

"Miss daddy."

She says quietly staring down at her picture which wasn't even halfway done. She sniffles a little wanting daddy to come make her feel better. She started to fidget a little, but was still too scared to ask for the bathroom. She looks up at Mr. Tim and sees his big smile, she wasn't sure what she was supposed to say. When he told her to keep coloring, she picked up the pencil and held it to the paper, but didn't color or even move the pencil. She wanted to make Mr. Tim happy, but still didn't like the idea of kindergarten.

Once Tim saw Lizzy start coloring again, he felt happy. He wanted her to feel safe and happy. Maybe something as simple as coloring would make her smile a little and forget about her daddy. Once Tim's color was almost finished, he gave a smile to Lizzy and looked at her picture. "Wow, what a pretty picture Lizzy! You are super good at coloring." Tim looked down at the yellow colored sheet in front of her and did have to admit it looked pretty good.

Elizabeth looks down at her picture that she was coloring. She looked up hearing Mr. Tim praise her. She almost smiled, but not quite. She was still nervous about being here, but most of all wanted her daddy. She started to fidget allot more, really needing to go.

"Mr. Tim?"

She asks after a few akward moments of silence as she was almost doing the potty-dance by now. She refused to ,et May go out of her arm s and he,d her close hoping May would make her feel a little safe.

Tim looked over to Lizzy and could tell something was wrong. She was squirming around in her seat and doing the "potty dance" toddlers do when they have to go to the bathroom. "Lizzy, do you need to go potty?" Tim asked, already knowing the answer. Taking the hand of the little girl, he had her stand up and start towards the bathrooms. While the Kindergarten bathrooms not too far, Tim didn't want to risk a pair of wet pants and started walking her towards the bathroom of the daycare that was connected to the school.

Elizabeth nodded and hesitantly took Mr. Tim's hand as they walked to the bathrooms. When they were only a few feet away from the door to the bathrooms, she lost control and accidentally wet her Disney princess panties. She let go of his hand, and shoved her hands down on her skirt and tried hard to make the flow of pee stop, but her efforts were in vain. Instead of stopping the flow, she made her skirt get soaked on the front. She started crying hard being embarrassed and wanting to go home.

"I'm sorry Mr. Tim!"

She says though her tears being ashamed and embarrassed of having an accident.

When Tim looked down and saw Lizzy pushing down on her crotch, she just figured that she had wet a little bit. When she moved her hands, he saw that her skirt was completely soaked. "Its ok Lizzy, everyone has accidents every once and a while" Tim said while patting her on the back to make her feel a little better. Walking, still holding Lizzy's hand, into the bathroom, Tim grabbed a pink pair of shorts and a fresh pair of pink underwear. "Here yo go little girl, just come out when you are all done and we can go and play more" Tim said as he closed the door, allowing her to change.

Elizabeth cried as she looked down at the clothes. She wasn't sure how her daddy would react when he came to get her, and when he notices that she was wearing different clothes. She takes off her soaked panties and skirt, she didn't know what to do with them, so she set them on the floor next to her. She sadly wiped herself down and put on the new panties and shorts. When she had the shorts on, she noticed they were a little big on her, and were falling off her hips. She picks up her wet clothes with one hand and May with the other. She opened the door silent, except for the sniffles remaining from her cries. She looked up at Mr. Tim not sure what to do with her wet clothes, or about her shorts falling down.

Once Lizzy walked out of the bathroom, Tim could immediatly tell that the shorts he gave her didn't fit. "Those were the smallest pair we had for the kindergarteners, looks like I need to go get some toddler shorts" Tim thought as he smiled at Lizzy and took the wet clothes from her. "Thanks sweetie. Its no big deal that you had an accident. Its called an accident for a reason." Tim left Lizzy there for a second as he walked back into the bathroom and grabbed a pink pair of toddler shorts and a plastic bag. Placing the wet clothes in the bag, he handed Lizzy the shorts and told her to change into them instead.

Elizabeth nervously waited for Mr. Tim to return. When he took the wet clothes from her, she looked down at the floor. She took the toddler shorts and went back into the bathroom to put them on. Once they were on, she was somewhat happy they fit. She opened the door and folded the kindergartener shorts, and handed them to Mr. Tim. She wanted her daddy now more than ever. She stood there unsure of what to do now.

"Daddy"

Elizabeth says quietly as she clutches her doll close to her chest wanting some reassurance.

"Why don't you and your dolly come with my Lizzy. We can go find something fun to do ok?" Tim said as he took her hand and walked her back to the kindergarten room. He was a little shocked the toddler shorts fit as well as they did. She didn't look that small, but he didn't think too much of it. As long as she had clean, dry shorts to play in. Once they got back to the room, he walked the little girl over to the baby doll area. "Why dont you play with a dolly Lizzy? Maybe your dolly you have there can make friends. We have everything a baby doll could ever need: bottles, bibs, pacifiers, and diapers."

Elizabeth let Mr. Tim lead her to the baby doll area. She looked at all the baby dolls, but still held her rag doll close to her chest.

"May 5, like me."

She says quietly to Mr. Tim as he showed her the multitude of doll toys. She found a stroller and a soft baby doll, and put it in the stroller. She wasn't sure what Mr. Tim wanted her to play with, and didn't want to make him upset. She saw a hairbrush meant for dolls with yarn hair, and started brushing May's hair with it gently. She eventually sat with her back to the corner of the room as she brushed the doll's hair.