LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Little Hatchy Toothless rp with ashleybabygirl667

bluebabygirl

Hiccup smiles as his beloved scaly friend starts to wake up. "Hey, bud. How do you like your new look, huh?" He asks, as he rubs Toothless's tummy, and gives his poofy diaper a gentle pat. Hiccup loved baby dragons, and wanted one of his own. Toothless was already cute, so he figured as a baby, he'd be even cuter. "You hungry, Toothless?" Hiccup asks, as he pulls out a large bottle full of milk and a special powder to help with Toothless's bowel movements.

"Alright, bud. Let's get you fed, huh?" Hiccup cooed, as he sat down on the floor, and pulled the night fury into his lap, cradling him as he started to feed him the bottle, smiling when he heard Toothless start to let out gas, knowing that the special powder was working. "Whew! That's some stinky gas there, bud! Wow! That's really bad!" Hiccup gags. The following mess was going to be horrible.

"Alright, bud. This'll be over in just a minute." Hiccup said, as he started to change his scaly friend into a fresh diaper, along with a specially made blue onesie and a pair of special booties big enough for the dragon's feet.

Hiccup smiled as he took out a special pacifier, and popped it into the dragon's mouth, gently petting his head. "You're so cute, Toothless. I wish you were an actual baby dragon, so I could cuddle you in my arms." Hiccup says.

Toothless began to suck on the pacifier. He remembered the dragons had a potion to make them small when they needed to fit in a small place. He took out the pacifier and tried to tell hiccup. He stoof up and let hiccup get on his back so they could fly to get it.

Toothless flew to the potion and grabbed a lot of it. He knew if you drank it 3 times it one day, you would stay small. He flew them home and drank the first portion and shrank down to the size of a baby dragon. He smiled at Hiccup and wet his diaper and picked up the pacifier and sucked on it and laid on the teddy that was now bigger than him.

"Toothless! Ohh....how am I gonna teach the classes now? Or get around? I can't walk everywhere, you know! Come on, let's go take you to Fishlegs, and see if he knows anything we can do to make you big again, bud." Hiccup says, as he cradles the little dragon in his arms, and heads outside.