LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just a diaper lover...making a self absorbed post

onsie

I recently read a very lot of DD's old posts... I came away with I like reading a lot of different topics, but I am just a diaper lover. It was cool seeing post from people that I no longer see here. It was nice to see bo tox made a post, he wrote many of my favorite stories. The post that I liked the most was the one where a person found the old boxed attends, made me remember how much I liked the old boxed briefs. My intro to all of this was probably around 3, when I was peeking under the door as my baby sitter was using the bathroom, and she was wearing plastic pants. Also, I can remember always looking at the adds in the sears catalog of incontinence supplies geared to adolesents. I thought if they were made for a company like sears there were others...

lastly in other dl's near colo, it would be cool to see a post.

Since I'm new here I'm still poking around on the tops of things. Even though I'm strictly a plastic lover I like to read people's stories about how they started - whether it's about wearing diapers or plastic pants or even cross-dressing, because of the similarities among them. I'm pretty sure it's just by chance that I ended up being a plastic lover rather than a dl.