LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby again (private for myself and babygirldaisy)

Liljessy

Jess was sat watching tv sat on the sofa watching her favourite tv shows, when the 8 year old girl felt a wetness spread across her crotch again for the 10th time in the space of 2 weeks, this combined with her constant bedwetting was driving her family to breaking point

I look down and gasp as I start to tear up.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to, I don't know what happened"

I get up and walk to the bathroom, as I get there i strip off my clothes and sit on the toilet seat, trying to finish the pee in there but knowing that IT was all in my panties

"Shopping? But I don't want to go shopping, can't we just stay here? Please Mommy"

I look down and start to cry a little, I start to shiver from the cold

"Can you clean me up so I don't smell before we go please?"

I nod slowly as I start the bath up before climbing into it, the warm water relaxing me. I just lay in the water and grab the ducks i have for bathtime and start playing with them, splashing water over the floor

I pick you up after wrapping you in the towel. I carry you to your room and set you down. I dry you off not telling you what we are going shopping for. "Time for clothes." I ssy dressing you then putting you hair in pigtails with bows

"Listen to me. If you slip up even the slightest i will spank your bare bottom in front of everyone where ever we are at what ever time." I say warning you with a slightly stern voice. I take your hand and take you to the car after putting your shoes on your feet

With a sigh I let go and just watch everything going passed the window. I then realise that Id been told after my latest bedwetting episode that Mommy might even start punishing me for it.

"Mommy, what time is it?" I ask with dread knowing it will probably be bedtime soon.

"Ok Mommy" I wait for you to let me out as I've been told many times to do. While waiting i start to rock back and forth a little, you always know this means I usually need to pee

"Mommy quick, I need to go!"

With a whimper, I hokd your hand but I start wriggling a lot with each step we take, I pull my hand away from yours and start running toward the bathrooms.

Before I even reach the bathrooms i stop as my panties start getting wet and a puddle formss under me

I lift your dress and spank your panty covered bottom. "Come on now!" I say taking you to babies r us and buying loads of diapeds and vhnging suplies with pacifier bottles a car seat vlothes and everythig else a baby girl needs. I take you to a baby changig and. Iget you diapered and into the baby vlothing which is a onesie and skirt. I stick a pacifier in your mouth. "Not a sound ftom you and that stays in your mouth, do you understand?" I say sternly