LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Buying Diapers

Guest ups

Do you like to buy your diapers at the store from males or females.

I sometimes leave if there is a male doing the checking. It also is a lttle turn on if the casher is good looking girl.

Dun care who is serving me cept 4 old biddies--can't stand em, ask 2 many personal questions reguarding me nappies. :blush:

Never fort da shopkeeper rnd my manor was fitters eitha, mostly sum ugly middle aged bloke serving, who makes chat up remarks 2 me,damn pervs, O great. :angry::badmood::crybaby::boxing::bash::glare:

I usually buy on-line just cause it's more convenient and there is a better selection. The couple of times I bought them from the drug store it was more a big deal for me than the clerk. I figured I might have been red faced the whole time but went through with it. I bought a jumbo pack at Walgreens that had a big label on the side that said "For complete loss of bladder and bowel control" At the checkout the girl (teenager) asked if I wanted them in a bag. It startled me she asked that question and all I could say is yeah, duh. She stopped a second then laughed a little & said sorry, guess you would then she got a little red. All I could do is laugh with her.

I preferto get them on-line, fast, easy convienient, no-questions asked, not to mention i dont have to go anywhere to get them. I have bought some in the stores before, and i would cash out through anyone, normally females though.

While I have bought online a couple of times, I have found due to lack of sufficient funds not able to buy them as often as would like, and have stocked up when found a good sale in a retail store. Doesn't bother me who checks me out, but would rather not have someone I know ring my purchase up. And the selection is much better on line. Have a good wet one! :D

The first few times I bought from a shop I was sure my burning ears would give me away!! Got over that, though. The people there really aren't interested in what you're buying.

I'd rather drive across town and buy from a stranger than have parcels turn up at the door (possibly labelled!) for the neighbors to see.

I'd rather drive across town and buy from a stranger than have parcels turn up at the door (possibly labelled!) for the neighbors to see.

They are not labelled if you buy from the right places. Although one time the mail people must have been playing soccer with my box because there was a hole kicked in it. It was easy to see there were diapers in the box. Lucky for me I got it before any of my family did.