LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rachel & her mom (Private)

moviegirl2

Ashley was 43 years old. She had a 23 year old daughter and loved her so very much. She always gave her what ever she wanted. She was a single mother and at time it was hard with her daughter but always made up. She was so happy that her daughter was doing so good with her life.

Ashley was not so happy when her daughter started doino things she was taught were wrong. (You can pick what.) She knew her daughter knew better due to her age. She wanted her behaving little girl back. She was coming up with a punishment that would give her that very wish.

(Can do more than one sentence post please?)

Ashley was not happy about this and said, "sweetie you know I have a rule against this. This is the last straw. I have been thinking. It is time for you to learn your lesson. I have 2 punishments for you to choose from. You can either be grounded for 6 months and only do school and home or you can become my babygirl again ever day after school and wear diapers 24/7 and when summer starts be my baby 24/7. Which will it be?"

(Can you post what she is doing too please? Not just her talking. It makes it hard to reply then. Do it kinda like I do on both please?)

Ashley looked at her daughter and said, "I don't care you will not be going on that date. You will either be grounded or being a baby. You can wear pull ups at school but diapers at home. Your clothes will hide the pull ups just fine. If you don't choose soon I will choose for you." She just stood there tapping her foot impatiently waiting. She had all the baby stuff ready even the guest room turned into a nursery.

(Can you have her pick the babying here soon? I can't force it and I said that in PM.)

Ashley was getting impatient and said, "I think I need to repair you because I always gave you what you wanted and now your a brat." She kept tapping her foot and said, "if you don't choose in 30 seconds I will choose for you and you will get a spanking for it too."

Ashley looked at her daughter and said, "good choice and no you may not wear pull ups at home and I WILL be changing you at home and whenever we are out and there is a family bathroom that can be locked." She started the lead her daughter upstairs and said, "you WILL use your diapers no exception and when you are with me anywhere will wear diapers but can wear big girl clothes over them. You will also be fed, bathed, changed, and taken care of by me while at home."

Ashley leads her daughter to the guest room and opens the door and says, "this will be your room until your punishment is over. I'm not sure how long it will last but it won't end anytime soon. You will use your diapersonal for both and I have seen you naked before now is no different. You will NOT use the toliet except for at school when you have your pull up on. You will follow the rules I set or your punishment will extended 6 months everytime. You will also wear baby cl9thes at home and be fed whatever I decide to feed you. You will aLeo drink out of bottles and call me mommy and talk ba y talk from now on."

(Rachel mouth hangs down as she sees the pink babyish room complete with crib, changing table, drawers full of extra diapers and playpen).

MOM When did you do all this? (She has a surprised look that mom has put this much thought and detail into the new room).

This looks just like a baby's room? Are you sure this wasn't meant for cousin Sarah?

Ashley looked at her daughter and said, "you 2 I'll use the diapers or be spanked. You will be put in locking panties where you can't get them off until you use your diapee. This was meant for you as all the furniture is adult size." She then put her Rachel on the changing table and undressed her. She then got her diapreed and put locking panties on her and locked then and put the key in her pocket. She then put in a dress that did nothing to cover the diaper and a bonnet. She put locking thumbless mittens on her hands so she couldn't use them. She then put a pacifier in her mouth which she tied behind her mouth so she couldn't take it out and put booties on her feet. She then said, "there we go my babygirl is all dressed." She then carried her downstairs and put her in the playpen and said, "now time for the rules."

(She has a pacifier in her mough and mittens on her hands that make it so she can't use them and put her hands in a fist inside the cloth. The pacifier keeps her from talking)

Ashley looks at her daughter in the playpen and sayd, "oKay

Rule #1: you must use your diapers for both #1 and #2.

Rule #2: you are to talk baby talk at home and call me mommy no matter what.

Rule #3: you will NOT touch your diapers or try to get the locking panties off.

Rule #4: you will listen or be punished with a spanking and 6 more months of babying plus being pulled out of school and being babied 24/7.

Rule #5: you will watch only baby shows from now on.

Rule #6: you will be spanked once a week for all your naughty behavI or over the years that I let you get away with.

Rule #7: you will NOT be going on any dates until I sasay otherwise.

now play with your toys and I will back in an hour to give you your first spanking." She then turned on blues clues and went and started cleaning and locked Rachel big girl room with a paddle lock and key.

Ashley smiles at her babygirl and says, "you will need to potty trained no exceptions and you need to take your spankings like a good girl or get it with the paddle or be spanked and then bed with no supper. Mommy doesn't make milk anymore baby but she will get pills so she does."