LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From girlfriend to babygirl (private)

Ashleybabygirl667

Ashley was 26 years old, 4'9", had brown eyes, brown hair, and was a girly girl. She was always wearing skirts and dresses and dress shoes. She was living with her girlfriend now and was happier than ever. She loved her girlfriend so much. Ashley also had a deep secret. She had a secret of wanting to be babied by her girlfriend. She never told anyone this. She was way to afraid of being rejected and called a freak. She had a nursery design and everything planned out of she ever told her girlfriend and she excepted her.

One night, Ashley decided to tell her girlfriend her secret. She spent the day cleaning the house and getting websites and stuff ready to show her girlfriend when she got home from work.

Ashley sat on the couch now with 2 drinks and her laptop all ready while waiting for her girlfriend to walk in the door. She was very nervous and she had a look on her face like she could cry or something.

Ashley sat on the couch and looked at her girlfriend and hugged her back. She was nervous and said, "I have to tell you something hun. You might want to sit doen." She now had tears in her eyes and a scared look on her face. She was super scared and worried her girlfriend would leave her and call her a freak.

Ashley looked at her girlfriend and said, "I have a deep secret that I have never told anyone at all. I was always to scared. You will probably call me a freak and leave me when I tell you this." Tears ran down her face as she looked at her girlfriend. She said, "I want to be a baby again and you to be my mommy." She was now shaking waiting for her reply.

(Can you give some details on what she is doing not just saying? Like if she is holding Ashley's hand or not?)

Ashley quickly hugged her girlfriend back and nodded that being all and cuddled into her. She said, "well I want to be in diapers 24/7 and you take care of me as if I am 1 years old. You would be feeding me, bathing me, changing me, and treating me like a little babygirl." She then started showing her girlfriend the websites that explained it all and then showed her the diapers, crib, playpen, changing table, baby bath tub, rocking chair, carseat, stroller, and clothes she would want. She was a ltitle excited now.

(All the stuff is online and needs to be ordered and please don't makeep her mad about it please.)

Ashley got scared when she saw the mad look on her girlfriends face. She moved away from her and said, "I have just always wanted this and please don't be mad at me for it. I just want to be your babygirl please? You can leave now if you want and I won't blame you. I am just a freak anyway. Yes they made everything adult size because there are millions of people out there who are into this just like me." She started crying thinking her girlfriend was mad at her now. She cried into her knees being scared what she thought would happen was happening.

Oh Ashley come here babycakes(she pulls her into a hug and wipes her tears). Don't cry babygirl I'm not mad just confused is all. Maybe Uneducated is the word to use. I've just never heard of such a thing but like I said I'm willing to be anything to make my snuggle-bunny happy.

Ashley quickly cuddles into her girlfriend crying into her chest and then calmes down when her girlfriend says she will do it. She says, "really? You mean it? There is an adult baby store 30 minutes from here and we can go there and get everything we need including furniture for the nursery in the guest room."

Ashley smiles and puts her shoes and coat on and gets in the car. She says, "well I want to be treated like a 1 year old. I want to wear diapers 24/7 and use them for theit intended purpose. I want to sleep in a crib at nap time and sleep with you at night. I want to call you mommy from now on and talk only baby talk un less we decide to have "adult time". I want you to feed me in a high chair and bath me in a baby bath tub that goes in the bath tub. I want you to change my diapers and check me like a baby not ask me if I need a change. I want to wear baby clothes. I want to be an adult sometimes in public and when we go out of town on vacation or something be a baby since no one will know us wherever we go." She sat in the car while they drove to the store, Ashley guiding her girlfriend to find it.

(Do not force her to eat baby food please.)

Ashley smiles and picks the biggest diapers they have and smiles big since they are pino with purple hearts all over them. She puts 5 cases of 100 in the cart. She then takes her girlfriend/mommy to the bottle and pacifier isle. She picks out 20 baby bottles in all different color and also 20 different pacifiers in different colors. She then says, "where to next mommy? The clothes part of the store or the plastic pants isle?"

(ok sry)

You are such a big girl picking out all those CUTE diapers. Oh man my little bundle of Joy is going to be well and THICKLY padded that's for sure sweets!

And Baba's too oh wow you must really wanna be a little cute baby don't you. (She smiles)

Ashley says, "mommy can me ride in the cart now?" The cart had a seat big enough for adults since it was an adult baby store. She smiles big and waits for her mommy to put her in it. She then says, "do me get to pick out my plastic pants mommy?" She was super excited about this. She picks up one of the pacifiers and puts it in her mouth and begins to suck on it knowing she could do that as long as they still pay for it.

yes baby of course you can ride in the cart. Mommy will even make sure you buckle the seatbelt since we don't want my wittle baby getting hurt now do we?

(Smiles)

Yes baby girl pick out five plastic pants pairs that you like Mommy already ordered you two locking ones that should come in the mail.

(Have her pick up Ashley and put her in the cart)

Ashley smiles and picks out a pink pair of plastic pants that match her diapers, a clear pair with pacifier all over them, a purple pair with blocks that spell baby all over them, a plain clear pair, and a light blue pair with animals all over them. She then waits to be put in the cart and says, "clothes now mommy or furniture?"

(Scoops ashley up and puts her in the cart buckling her seat belt.)

Their we go baby girl all safe and snug in the cart for mommy. (Smiles) What a good girl you're being!

Hunny I love the clear pants with pacifiers on them oh so babyish!

Ashley smiles and sits in the cart sucking on her pacifier. She couldn't wait to pick out clothes. She is super excited. She is bouncing in her seat in the cart happily clapping her hands. She says, "mI'm my we get lots of cwothes wit snaps and stuff for easy changing?"