LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

Danielle wakes up and calls her aunt.

"Hi auntie, can I ask you a favor?...great, so my girlfriend Noel is having wetting and messing accidents and she's afraid of doctors, do you think you can take a look at her?...I have her in Easy-ups and pampers at night...1pm? Great see you then."

Danielle takes off her training pants off and takes a shower. She gets dressed and goes to check on Noel.

"I'm not saying that sweetie, I think all of this is just making you a little extra sensitive. Besides there's nothing wrong with being my baby girl" Danielle winks at Noel.

"That's what I'm saying. I want you trust me, Noel. I'm sorry that I'm treating you like a baby, you know that's what I do for a living, it's hard since I work at the daycare every day. I know you're not a baby.

I just want you to trust me, trust me that I can protect you, so that you don't have to run anymore."

"Yeah but you never treated me like a baby up until now!"

She says crying into Danielle's shoudler.

"I want to trust you babe, I just don't know how to trust. You know what I've been through, and why I'm like this, you have to understand that it's going to take to,e for me to fully trust you."

"Do we have any hash browns by any chance?"

She asks before going to the bathroom to fix her eyes. While she's there she puts on her usual small amount of mascara and some Chapstick before returning to the kitchen,

"You're sure she's nice right? She won't be asking about anything I've told you will she?"

"No, I don't tell her any of it, that's up to you. Of course I can make hash browns."

Danielle grabs a potato from the counter and grates it mixing it with a little egg and salt, and frying it up in the pan.