LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

Noel nods wiping her tears.

Noe,: Can we get it over with sooner rather than later? I really don't want to wait and worry about going the doctors.

She says starting to pick at the dead skin on her lower lip. That was a nervous habit she had that Danielle was always trying to stop.

Danielle opens the tapes on Noel's diaper, she lifts her legs and pulls the wet one out. She grabs the wipes and makes sure her girlfriend is nice and clean before placing the new diaper under Noel. She sprinkled a little powder on Noel, and tapes the new diaper on.

"I'll call her in the morning, I'll make sure we see her tomorrow."

Noel: Thanks hon, I really appreciate it.

She says once the change is done. She doesn't bother with putting her pants back on, but just crawling back to bed.

Noel: Nobody will be able to see that I'm padded when we go out right?

Noel sleeps peacefully for the rest of the night. When she wakes up in the morning, she is relieved to find that she's dry, but she is desperate for the bathroom. She tries to untalented diaper, but she couldn't get the stupid tapes off. She sighs and gently tries to wake Danielle.

Noel: Honey, I need your help.

She says sheepishly feeling like a young toddler.

Noel turns bright red when Danielle talks to her like she's a baby.

Noel: Hon, it is morning. Please! It's already embarrassing enough that i need them, but I don't want to use them on purpose!

She says trying not to tear up from embarrassment and shame.

Noel is relievee that Danielle has untapped her. She quickly hurries to bathroom and makes it to the toilet. She heads back into the bedroom to find Danielle with anotjer diaper.

Noel: Thank you so much honey!

She says hugging her girlfriend sensing that she'd rather be asleep.

Noel: Do you wanna go somewhere for breakfast?

Noel: I haven't been sleeping lately.

She admits with a sigh.

Noel: These nightmares have been happening for a long time, just never had enough that you could hear me.

She says releasing the hug and staring at the floor

Noel: But if you want to go to bed, than thats fine.

Noel blushes remembering that she had to wear Easy-ups during the day.

Noel: C-Could you help me get one on?

She asks sheepishly never having used them before since she went from diapers to underwear, and then diapers at night.

"Sure honey" Danielle got out of bed, walked over to the package and pulled one out. She held it open for Noel to step into. "They're just like panties sweetie, just step in and pull them up."

Noel turned even redder feeling like some idiot.

Noel: Oh, okay. Sorry, I've never used them before. It was diapers then panties, and diapers at night,

She says stepping into the Easy-up holding into Danielle's shoulder for balance.