LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

Noel: Only if you're sure.

She says not wanting Danielle to do all the work today.

Noel: What about in an hour or two? I wanna go to bed early tonight. It's been a stressful, and very emotional day for me.

"That sounds good, honey." Danielle goes downstairs to start prepping for dinner. She takes the fresh chorizo and removes the sausage from the casing. She panfries the chorizo in a pan with quarter cup of tomato sauce. When the chorizo is almost cooked she boils water for the pasta. She turns the heat down on the sauce. Once the pasta is cooked to her liking, she drains the water and tosses it in the sauce, and plates it for Noel and herself.

"Dinner is ready baby!"

Noel finishes her food after a while making sure to take a large drink of milk.

Noel: Hon, I don't want you doing all the work today.

She says when Danielle takes her plate.

Noel: You already cleaned up after me wetting myself like a baby, /twice/, you went grocery shopping, put away the food, you bathed me, listened to me bawl like a baby, and you made dinner.

"It's really no problem, baby, I want you to relax, I got this." Danielle cleared the table and got all the dishes into the dishwasher.

She grabbed Noel's hand and led her to the bedroom.

Noel blushes when Danielle pats her butt, being surprised she leaked a little pee into her panties. Noel strips down to her panties and finds an old tshirt to wear, then puts on some baggy leggings as well.

Noel: I'm still sorry you and to do everything on you're own today, as well as listen to me cry.

"I don't mind it, I do it because I love you, baby girl. Now, let's get some sleep."

Danielle preferred to sleep naked, so she just stripped off her clothes and climbed into bed with Noel.

Noel blushes a bit at being called baby girl. She crawls into bed with Danielle and is soon fast asleep. Ha,feat thought the night, she wakes up feeling wet again, but this time there was something else. Soon enough she knew what had happened. She had messed herself as well. /Must've been the sausage!/ she thinks to herself before starting to cry uncontrollably feeling awful and disgusting.

"It's ok baby, let's get cleaned up." Danielle takes Noel's hand and leads her to the bathroom. She turns the shower on and strips Noel's clothes off. She washes Noel off in the shower before cleaning herself.

She dries off and puts the bedsheets in the laundry. Danielle puts on a a pair of sweats and a tshirt.

"I need to run to the store honey, can you finish the bed?"

Noel continues to cry and avoid eye contact during the whole shower. She raises her eyebrow when Danielle says she had to go to the store.

Noel: What do you need to get from the store? We were just there earlier.

She says getting some new sheets and starting to make the bed.

"I forgot something, it will only take a few minutes sweetie."

Danielle walks out to her car and drives to the store. she walks to the baby section, and over to the diapers. Noel is small so she grabs a packages of the largest size of girls Easy-Ups, baby wipes, powder, and a pack of pampers extra protection. She paid for everything and drove home.

She parked her car and carried the stuff upstairs, leaving it just outside or the bedroom.

"Honey we need to talk about your accidents."

When Danielle had gotten home Noel was sobbing her eyes out into a pillow on the freshly made bed.

Noel: What about them?

She asks not even moving form where she was curled up. She continues to sob feeling ashamed and embarrassed, not to mention childish.

Noel reluctantly crawls over to the end of the bed. She curls up again, this time with her head in Danielle's lap.

Noel: So why do we need to talk about them exactly?

She asks still crying into her hands, which are covering her face.