LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

"Maybe you need a nap?" Dani suggested. She grabbed another bottle of formula out of the bottle warmer and can sat in the rocking chair. She pulled Noel onto her lap, teasing the bottle into Noel's mouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Noel shook her head and just held Dani tighter. "No. I don't trust you now. If I got changed and carried by some stranger when I was awake I have no idea what might happen if I fall asleep."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Honey, Miss Shane is hardly a stranger, you've met her countless times, she's even had us over for dinner a few times as well." Danielle said hugging Noel harder.

"Yes but does that mean that I trust her enough to let her do these things to me? No." Noel cried. She was trying to explain to Dani why she was upset, but no one was listening to her. "Ever since this whole thing started you've treated me more as your little doll than a person. You don't even listen to me anymore. All I am to you is a baby that you can do whatever you want with and have anybody do things to me without even thinking of my own feelings!"

"I think you've had a hard day, maybe we should just go home and try again tomorrow?" Danielle asked. She hugged Noel and gave her a kiss.

"No, I'm not fucking coming back tomorrow!“ Noel cried. Why wasn't anybody listening to her? "You know it's the truth! Face it ever since this whole thing started you've loved me more as a baby than you ever did your girlfriend!" She snapped, she couldn't help it anymore, she was breaking down.