LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

Danielle finished feeding her baby, then burped it, and placed in a playpen. She took the baby from Noel and finished the feeding. "Im sorry if you're uncomfortable, I thought maybe you wanted to be my helper, instead of a toddler miss Shane and I are taking care of."

"No honey, not at all" Danielle said, "I was trying make you feel more like an adult."

Danielle continued feeding and changing the infants when Miss Shane walks in, and up to Noel.

"Hi honey, let's get you changed" Miss Shane picks up Noel and carries her to the toddler room to be changed.

Noel sighed and twiddled her thumbs waiting for Dani to hurry up.

She turns red when Miss Shane comes in. She knew for a fact that she hadn't wet nor messed herself. She started freaking out when our of nowhere she was picked up and carried. "S-Stop! Pl-Please p-put me d-down!" She begged crying in fear as she started having an anxiety attack,

"Shh, looks like somebody is cranky!" Miss Shane said. She stuck a finger into Noel's diaper, finding it wet. "Looks like somebody made wettums in their diapee."

Noel cried being terrified right now. Of course she was wet, she was scared out of her mind! She tried her best to try and breathe, but couldn't stop hyperventilating. "Wh-Where's D-Dani? I need Dani."

"Shhh it's going to be ok sweetie, Danielle is just in the other room, as soon as we're all dry, you can go right back." Miss Shane cooed, laying Noel on the changing table. She expertly removed Noel's diaper, thoroughly cleaning her before taping a fresh pampers on her. Thought the change, miss Shane was ticking and blowing raspberries on Noel.

Noel continued crying and hyperventilating. She didn't like this at all and was terrified. "No! Pl-Please I need Dani! Pl-Please!" She said covering hr eyes the whole time. She was too scared and upset to giggle or laugh.

Miss Shane placed a pacifier in Noel's mouth to calm her down as she finished changing the girl's diaper. Once she was done, she carried Noel back to the baby room where Danielle was working, she place Noel in a playpen and went told Danielle that Noel was all cleaned up.

As soon as Danielle finished feeding the last of the infants, she picked Noel up out of the playpen and hugged her tight. "It's ok baby girl, Dani's here" she rubbed Noel's back. "Everything is going to be ok."

"Dani!" Noel cried, not caring about the stupid pacifier that fell out. She held onto Dani as tight as she could. "Why didn't you tell me I'd be getting changed by someone else? And I thought you were going to be with me the whole time, not let someone I barely know take me away from you!"

"I'm sorry, honey, I was busy and miss Shane thought she was being helpful. I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." Danielle said, kissing her on the forehead.