LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

"I already called the store, they're giving you paid medical leave. I threatened to sue them..." Danielle said, in the mean time, you'll come to work with me."

"Who will see you? Don't you remember? I work at a daycare sweetie, nobody will see you but Mrs. Colleen and I. And of course the little ones." Danielle said

Noel scowled at Danielle.

"Maybe not on purpose, but you dknt seem to realize that you sometimes do it by accident."

She says unbuckling her seat belt but frowning that the child lock was on the door.

"Like treating me like a baby before your aunt said to."

"But it's just so much fun!" Danielle said unlocking the door. She gave Noel a kiss and carried their new purchases up to the apartment to set up.

Danielle came in and set up the playpen. She lifted Noel off the couch and put her in the playpen. Danielle took the remote and turned on Sprout.

"I think that's a little kore appropriate."

Danielle unwrapped a pacifier and stuck it in Noel's mouth.

"Shhhh, it's ok sweetie, that show was not for little girls." Danielle said. "'Maybe it's past baby's bedtime?"

"Ok little girl, I think it's bed time." Danielle said. She carried a crying Noel to their bedroom, laying her on the changing table. "Time to change this wet diaper!" Danielle said as she made quick work of it. She put Noel in her nightie, and stripped naked. She and Noel got into bed and went to sleep.

No stayed awake being overwhelmed. Everything was happening so fast, and she had no control. Danielle hadn't even established the rules. She sighs and quietly goes downstairs and lays on the couch flipping CSI back on.

Noel looks down at her nightgown and groans. She rummages through the laundry room and puts on a t shirt and sweats hating the night gown. Afterwards she went back to the couch and fell asleep there watching CSI. She stayed asleep on the couch for the rest of the night.

Danielle woke up the next morning to an empty bed. She was pissed. She knew she shouldn't have let Noel talk her out of buying that crib.

She went down the hall to find Noel asleep on the couch. Danielle picked her up and carried her back to the bedroom and changed her wet and messy diaper

As Danielle was changing Noel, she woke up.

Noel stirred as she was changed.

"Ugh, what time is it?"

Noel asked groggily not remembering the events of yesterday, but after a while she remembered.

"I'm sorry I left, but this went way too fast, and I thought we were going to take this slow. Plus, I didn't even know what I could and couldn't do."

Danielle popped Noel's pacifier into her mouth as she taped on a new pampers. She lifted Noel off the changing table and carried her to the kitchen and strapped her into her highchair.

"What do you want for breakfast honey?" Daniel asked.

Noel spit the pacifier out hating the feeling of it in her mouth.

"I'm not hungry."

She said crossing her arms in her highchair. She was exhausted and had dark circles under her eyes, and was cranky from crying herself to sleep.