LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

"I'm sorry, honey" Danielle kissed Noel on the cheek. "Now, let's see about a highchair." Danielle stood in front of one that looked pretty big, done up in a pink process motif. Danielle loosens the straps as much as possible. She lifts Noel up and straps her in, having to tighten the straps after connecting them.

"Looks like you fit in this one sweetie" Danielle smiled, loving seeing her girlfriend in a highchair.

(I've only ever seen booster seats that you use a regular seat belt for. I consider booster seats just the seat part, and car seats the ones with the backs and shoulder harnesses.)

"No."

She says picking up the booster seat she selected that was just a seat and no back or harness.

"You said you /preferred/ one with a harness, you didn't say it /needed/ a harness."

She says sticking her tounge out at Dani.

"Ok sweetie. Danielle got the changing table and paid for everything. They loaded up the car and drove home, to get all of Noel's new baby stuff set up.

"It will let you see that being a little girl is supposed to be a loving experience, and it will overwrite all the bad memories. You need to start thinking of yourself as a two year old." Danielle smiled form the front seat.

Noel sighed and pouted. Then she thought that if she was supposed to act like a two year old, then she could throw temper tantrums and cry for everything she wanted.

"Okay, I will."

She says smiling.

Danielle thought about it. "I think it will help your therapy if you to all out, I don't mind cleaning messy butts, I do it for work all the time!"