LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

"Your aunt better be nicer than that nurse."

She says shivering on the table not liking being stripped down to her bra and Easy-up.

"I swear if your aunt treats me like some kid im getting my clothes and leaving!"

Danielle's aunt walked in, taking note of Noel, sitting in a training pants and bra.

"Hello Dani, how have things been" Danielle's aunt said.

"I'm great, auntie, thanks for taking the time to see us."

"It's no problem, so what seems to be the problem, Noel?"

Noel sighs and stares at the floor.

"I wet the bed Friday night and wet myself at the store yesterday and messed and wet the bed last night and then after a nightmare i wet the bed again."

She says quietly trying not to stutter like she did when she was nervous. She wa visibly shaking, but not from being cold. Your olld Telly by looking at her, that Noel was nervous.

"No, only last night. I think I had the nightmare because I was just talking to Danni about what they were about a little before we went to bed last night."

She says turning red in the face being embarrassed and feeling childish.

"Hmm" the doctor began, "I'm leaning towards the conclusion that this may not be a physical problem. I fear that this may be a psychological issue. Just to be safe, I can do a few tests, but it's up to you. I really don't think this is a physical though."

Noel looks to Danielle for guidance. She hadn't been to a doctor's office since she was a kid, so she didn't know what was best.

"Wh-what do you think I should do Danni?"

She asks nervously trying to wipe her sweaty hands on the table.

"I would go with auntie's opinion, if she thinks is psychological it probably is" Danielle said to Noel, turning to her aunt, "what can we do if it's psychological?"

"I can give you some treatment options that have worked for some of my patients in the past, or I could refer you to a psychologist?"

"Ok, I'm not a psychologist, but I can make a few suggestions." The doctor said. "My first suggestion is that you do nothing. Keep wearing protection and see if things pass. Personally, I don't think that is best idea, since you could have lasting damage from the dreams. My suggestion, is regression therapy. Noel, you should regress back to a toddler, and re-experience life without the negative stimuli, and I think that after a few weeks, the nightmares should go away. It's up to you, Noel, I don't want to make you do something that you feel uncomfortable with."

Danielle listened to her aunt, soaking it all in. There was defiantly a part of her that would want nothing more than baby Noel.

"What do you think, honey?" Danielle said, gently rubbing Noel's back.

"No, not at all, there's no hypnosis involved, just immersion. Once you're nightmare free for a week, you can start going back to being an adult." Danielle's aunt said.

"What do you think, honey?" Danielle added

"Ok then, let's get started. Noel, from now, until the end of your treatment, you are going to be two years old. Danielle, you work at a daycare, so I'm sure you know how to take care of the little one. In fact, I think somebody needs a change." The doctor said. She walked over to Noel and laid her back on on the exam table. "Noel, would you rather have Dani change you? I only ask because you should get used to having others change you."

"No!"

She exclaims when the doctor says that others will have to change her.

"Only Danni can. I'm scared it will happen again if somebody else does it. I don't want to go through that again!"

She says starting to cry shaking from fear of getting raped again.

"Ok sweetie" Danielle says taking position in front of the table. Her aunt hands her wipes. Danielle rips the sides of Noel's easy up. grabbing Noel's legs she lifts Noel's butt off the table and pulls the training pants out from under her. Danielle wipes Noel with the baby wipes until she's clean. Danielle's aunt hands Danielle a diaper. Danielle lifts Noel's legs and places the diaper under her butt. She pulled it up between Noel's legs and tapes it shut.

"There we go, baby is in a fresh diapee and ready to go!" Danielle kissed her on the forehead.

"Sure baby girl" Danielle smiled. "We need to go shopping."

Danielle turned to her aunt, "do we need to come back for a follow up?"

"Yes, Noel, I would like to see you again in two weeks, to see how things are progressing." The doctor said.