LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

"Baby, I love you so much. I want to do what is best for you" Danielle pauses as she lifts Noel onto her lap, cradling Noel's head against her arm. "We need to do something about these accidents. You wet your bed last night, and again at the store, and now you've had a messy accident." Danielle paused again to wipe the tears from Noel's eyes. "I think that we need to wear some protection for the time being, until you can stay dry for while. It's not a punishment, but it would help a lot keeping our apartment and your clothes clean and dry, whattaya say sweetie? I'll be right here, holding your hand the whole time, I'll make sure everything is ok."

Noel's face turned beat red. She was so upset and even a little furious.

Noel: I'm not some kind of a baby!

She yells before getting out of Danielle's grasp, heading into the bathroom, and slamming the door behind her.

"Noel!" Danielle cried, "think about what you're doing! I'm not asking you to be a baby, although you're certainly acting like it, I wanted you to make the adult decision here" Danielle remembered that the bathroom didn't lock, and opened the door. She walked up to the sobbing girl and just hugged her, not letting go.

Noel was laying in the corner of the bathroom curled up in a ball and crying harder than she had ever cried before.

Noel: I open my hart to you and tell you my deepest secret and you decide to crap all over me!

She blurts out the first thing she was thinks of, not even realizing what she was actually saying.

Noel: You don't understand! You just don't!

She says loudly through her sobs, referring to something that's happened in the past.

Noel was crying silently by now. She sighs and takes a deep breath before starting to explain everything to Danielle.

Noel: When the doctor would do it to me, he did it in the back.

She chokes out before turning her head away from Danielle.

Noel: He he would, I would get scared and wet myself. I started wetting the bed, that's why my parents would hit me with the belt like I told you. I got sent to a foster home. No one wanted me, so I was sent to a group home, I was still seeing that doctor. I still wet the bed at the group home, she made me wear diapers and plastic pants and made me crawl around and act like a baby.

She says sobbing loudly again.

"Oh honey, that's terrible. I would never punish you for having accidents. I know you can't help it. But I think the adult thing to do would be to wear some protection to make sure we don't have accidents all over the house." Danielle kept hugging her, seemingly very damaged, girlfriend. None of that mattered to her anymore. Danielle only wanted to help Noel, just like she helps the little kids at the daycare.

• Like 1

Noel continued to cry even harder.

Noel: This is why I don't tell you about my past!

She says feelong miserable and awful right now.

Noel: If I have to wear some then you do too!

She says still crying.

Noel: You did say that /we/ should wear soem protection.

She says breathing heavily from all the crying which has stopped by now, most likely, because she ran out of tears.

Noel uncurls herself and hugs Danielle.

Noel: I'm sorry I'm such a baby. You don't have to wear them. I just get really emotional talking about my past, that's all.

She says hoping Danielle wouldn't be mad at her

"I'm glad you're taking this like a champ now. I love you." Danielle takes Noel back to the bedroom, "let me go get the stuff." Danielle walks out and grabs the bag from the store and comes back into the bedroom. She opens the bag of Easy-ups, takes one out and puts it on herself. "See not that bad!" Danielle looked down at Dora the explorer covering her pussy and giggled.

Noel couldn't help but get a little aroused when she saw Danielle in the Easy-up. She giggled like a little school girl like she does whenever she starts getting a littke aroused. She blushes a little.

Noel reluctantly lays down on the bed still blushing. She knew that it was inevitable that when Danielle went to change her, she was going to see that Noel was getting aroused.

Noel: I'm sorry I've cried so much today.

She says blushing a bit more.

Noel: I-In my defense, that usually happens when I talk about my past. You're really the only one I've ever told about any of this.

"It's ok sweetie, I'm not going to tell anyone." Danielle opens the package of pampers and takes one out. She lifts Noel's legs and slides the diaper under her bottom. Danielle takes the baby powder and sprinkles it on Noel's butt and pussy. After rubbish it in, she pulls the diaper up between Noel's legs and tapes it shut.

"There all done!"

Noel blushes profusely seeing that she was being taped up into an actual diaper and not an Easy-up.

Noel: I-Is there any specific reason why I'm wearing a baby diaper, while you're wearing an Easy-up?

She asks quietly, almost inaudibly, not wanting to get in trouble with her girlfriend.

Noel falls asleep, exhausted from crying. About 15 minutes into sleep she started having a nightmare, she was tossing and turning.

Noel: No! Please! Please! No, that hurts! Stop!

She cries out during her sleep.