LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapered Girlfriend

Shy-Diapers

"It's by the butcher, come on, I'll show you."

Danielle leads Noel and the cart out of the produce section and towards the meat.

"The bathroom is right there, I'll watch the cart."

"No, go ahead, I will finish this up." Danielle says as she goes about her shopping. She gets everything else she needs except the tampons. She walks through the store only to find them across the baby supplies.

Danielle grabs the tampons and puts them in the cart, she starts walking towards the checkout. Before she exited the baby aisle, a package of girls pull-ups caught her eye. She debated buying a pack, but decided not to. She pushed the cart to the checkout to pay for the groceries.

Danielle pushes the cart out to the car and loads the groceries in the trunk. She gets into the driver's seat and tried to console her girlfriend.

"Honey it's ok, let's go home and get you cleaned up. Maybe we should get you an appointment with the doctor?"

Noel nods at the idea of heading home and getting cleaned up.

Noel: NO!

She yells loudly at the mention of the doctors.

Noel: Iiii mean..no thanks...I'm sure it was just a fluke or something, ya know?

She says trying to cover up her yell from a moment ago realizing she hasn't told Danielle about the fact she doesn't like doctors, and for good reason.

Danielle was surprised by Noel's reaction, but she calmly drove home.

When they pulled into the driveway, Danielle turned to her girlfriend and said "go clean up baby, I'll put the groceries away."

Noel: Okay, thanks Danielle.

She says before heading upstairs to the apartment thanking God nobody was in the elevator. She heads into her apartment, and immediately getting in the bath, not bothering to put away her wet clothes, she drops them on the floor. Noel lays in the bathtub crying feeling so embarrassed about everything, and terrified that Danielle will make see a doctor.

Danielle unpacked and put away the groceries, and then went to find Noel. She was crying in the bath tub.

Danielle knelt down next to the tub and kissed her girlfriend.

Danielle noticed that the bar of soap was still dry and Noel hadn't washed herself yet. She grabbed it and a wash cloth and started cleaning her girlfriend from head to toe.

Noel turns bright red when Danielle starts washing her.

Noel: I'm sorry. I'm such a baby.

She says feeling extremely embarrassed.

Noel: I'm sorry for how I reacted when you mentioned the doctor earlier also.....

She trails off

Danielle just shushes her and continues washing her. Once she was finished, she let the water out of the bath and helped Noel stand. Danielle wrapped Noel in a fluffy towel and dried her off.

"Go get dressed" Danielle sand playfully and gave Noel a pat on the butt

Noel heads to her drawers and takes out a pair of sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt that said 'hers' in bold purple lettering. One else's dressed she sits on the bed and pats for Danielle to sit down next to her.

Noel: I owe you an explanation for freaking out earlier when you mentioned doctors.

She says with a sigh.

Noel: As you already know, I didn't have the best childhood.

She starts out not making eye contact being embarrassed about this

Noel: When I was little, my parents took me to this doctor, who did so,e things to me....

"I can understand why." Danielle said. "Hopefully we won't need to go, but if we do, I can talk to my auntie, she's a really nice doctor"

Danielle neglected to mention that her aunt was a pediatrician, but Danielle knew what she would exam Noel, under the circumstances.