LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Explain Your Avatar?

just wondering what made you put the pic you have in your avatar slot for these forums

mine is just me about to be changed wearing a dress,bra pull up diaper and panties over the pull up

AND yes im a sissy at times just happend to be when my girlfreind told me to take that pic

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest diamondback688

since im a bail enforcement agent, i figured i would use something related to my profession...i found the pic online and used it as my avatar...

My avatar is a picture of a character named Chibiusa from an anime series called Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon. The screen name i use on the internets is chibiusa255 and she's my favorite character in any series.

This is a picture I found somewhere of her in a diaper so, I guess it's pretty appropriate to represent me on this board (or anywhere else for that matter ^_^)

Well, for a long time I could not be bothered with an avatar, but eventually I decided upon this. None of the other ones here were to my liking, so I decided upon this close-up of an orange. A simple orange it may be, but I think it conveys a certain degree of melancholy, an autumnal feel, which suits me perfectly.

Well, for a long time I could not be bothered with an avatar, but eventually I decided upon this. None of the other ones here were to my liking, so I decided upon this close-up of an orange. A simple orange it may be, but I think it conveys a certain degree of melancholy, an autumnal feel, which suits me perfectly.

Wow Necare. I never knew your avatar was an orange. For some reason I thought it was a close up of somebodies arm that had cuts on it. I don't know why I thought that.

I'm sure most everyone recognizes my avatar, but for those who don't, it is Vitruvian Man by Leonardo da Vinci. I know the title of this thread is "Explain Your Avatar" but I really don't have time to explain this, so if anyone is intersted here is a pretty good write-up. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vitruvian_man

I was just going to make my avatar a picture of myself, but I figured if someone wants to know what I look like, they can just ask.