LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fresh start or learning curb ( open rp )

doorset

Charlie appeared after a few seconds with a warm towel which had been placed in the dryer while Grace showered. Once Grace was dried off, Charlie led her to the bedroom where a second towel served as a makeshift changing pad. Having Grace lay down, Charlie gently diapered her, making sure the fit was good but not too tight.

Grace blushed the whole time. She said something she never expetted to say, "I was wondering if maybe we could bring your age up to 5 now and maybe just maybe everynight you diaper and maybe play mommy for a little and I'll play mommy all day long please." She laid there in just a diaper asking this and looking crazy

Charlie thought about it for a moment. she had never been someone's caretaker before and absentmindedly wondered if that mean she was technically considered "ready" for adulthood and free to go. She doubted it. Besides, she actually liked Grace. After a couple of minutes, she nodded. "Does that mean you want to be tucked in and read a story?"

Grace nodded and said, "you can sleep with me to or in your crib if you like. And I'll baby you most nights but I just missed out on a lot of childhood but I wanted to be a mommy more than baby but now since I was changed in a loving manner it kinda made me rethink thinks a little."

Charlie moved to the center of the bed and motioned for Grace to rest her head on either Charlie's shoulder or chest. Once she had done so, Charlie handed her the bottle and held her with one arm while the other held the book open and she began reading.

Charlie wondered who was in charge now since Grace had said she'd take days and sometimes Charlie would take bedtime. Giving Grace a smaile, she got out of bed and stretched, working the kink out of her neck from sleeping on it wrong.