LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

fresh start or learning curb ( open rp )

doorset

Daisy rushes to Ashley. "Excuse.me little boy. You cant go round kicking people. Especially not babies." She says. Daisy picks up Ashley and puts her back in the stroller buckling her in. "Do you want to see your nursery?" Daisy asks

Ashley keeps crying and cuddles into mommy and nods wanting to go home sucking on her pacifier still. She sits in her stroller waiting to go home tiredly. She starts falling asleep again.

Angela pushed the stroller to their new home and got them inside. She took him in and took him to his new nursery (you can pick what it looks like.) She goes over and slides the side of the crib down and picks him up and lays him down. She says, "I think someone needs a nap. I will be back in an hour to come get you."

Ashley stays asleep in her stroller happily sucking on her pacifier. She wet her diaper in her sleep. She stayed asleep for a good hour.

Grace went to the waiting room and saw a little girl . She knew this baby was for herm she walked up to her said , "hi what is your name sweetie?" She knew the little girls name was Charlie but wanted to make sure

Grace went to the waiting room and saw a little girl . She knew this baby was for herm she walked up to her said , "hi what is your name sweetie?" She knew the little girls name was Charlie but wanted to make sure

Charlie squirmed a bit as Grace checked her, knowing she was about to get in trouble since she had removed her diaper. In her opinion, five was too old even if she did like them. She just wasn't comfortable enough to wear one around a stranger. She had gotten away with it this long because the jeans she was wearing were loose enough to hid that she wasn't wearing a diaper. She had gotten to stay in the clothes she came in with since her jeans and batman t-shirt were deamed childish enough for now.

Grace looked at Charlie and said, "naughty girl not wearing your diaper. I need to get you home right now and get you in your diaper. You are in big trouble missy. I think maybe 5 years old is to big for you. I think the right punishment is to make you younger." She gets a stroller and sets Charlie in it. She has a nursery ordered to be set up. She starts to push the stroller to their new home

Grace looked at Charlie and said, "naughty girl not wearing your diaper. I need to get you home right now and get you in your diaper. You are in big trouble missy. I think maybe 5 years old is to big for you. I think the right punishment is to make you younger." She gets a stroller and sets Charlie in it. She has a nursery ordered to be set up. She starts to push the stroller to their new home

Ashley kept watching the TV glad her mommy wasn't realizing it. She loved this show as an adult. She doesn't really understand it as a baby

Grace pushed the stroller to the house and into it and said, "five is NOT to old for diapers. Diapers are required in this program and you knew this." She took Charlie and stripped her and laid her on the changing table and got her into a nice thick diaper and locking panties and then in a baby dress and bonnet. She stuck a pacifier in her mouth and said, "you will be 2 years old until I think you are ready to be 5 again since you did something naughty and took your diaper off when you know it is required.

Grace pushed the stroller to the house and into it and said, "five is NOT to old for diapers. Diapers are required in this program and you knew this." She took Charlie and stripped her and laid her on the changing table and got her into a nice thick diaper and locking panties and then in a baby dress and bonnet. She stuck a pacifier in her mouth and said, "you will be 2 years old until I think you are ready to be 5 again since you did something naughty and took your diaper off when you know it is required.

Grave quickly changed her into baby pants with snaps at the crotch and a blue oneshe that said, "mommys baby on it." She smiled and said, "fine you can wear pants but you will still be two for at least a week since you decided to take your diaper off. You got read the rules when you got here. Diapers are required no questions asked and you agreed to that."

Grave quickly changed her into baby pants with snaps at the crotch and a blue oneshe that said, "mommys baby on it." She smiled and said, "fine you can wear pants but you will still be two for at least a week since you decided to take your diaper off. You got read the rules when you got here. Diapers are required no questions asked and you agreed to that."

Grace looked at Charlie and said, "for the next week you will be fed in a high chair by me, bathed by me, and you will be required to crawl, be carried, or be in a stroller. You will play in a playpen and be given sippy cups during the day and bottles at night. No exception and at the end of the week if you were good you will go back to being 5 years old but with diapers still."

Grace looked at Charlie and said, "for the next week you will be fed in a high chair by me, bathed by me, and you will be required to crawl, be carried, or be in a stroller. You will play in a playpen and be given sippy cups during the day and bottles at night. No exception and at the end of the week if you were good you will go back to being 5 years old but with diapers still."