LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Greetings

Just joined, figured I'd pop in and introduce myself! Like my name says, I've lurked for some time but I need to try and get over my shyness. So, hello folks! Um. I'm from northern florida, been into diapers now for about 6 years. I am a rather avid reader (Historical Fiction, Sci-Fi, and Fantasy mostly.) and enjoy video games quite a bit, always looking for new friends to play with. When I'm not a shut in I enjoy golfing and visiting the many beaches in my area as well as long distance running (Jacksonville River Run!). Look forward to making some new friends. Thank's for having me!

Oh wow, small world. I didn't think I'd meet anyone from Jax on here hah. Awesome! Very nice to see another river city local. I've lived here now for about 15 years now. Like I said, I'm only now really coming out of my shell and trying to become active in the community. Been wicked shy.

Oh wow, small world. I didn't think I'd meet anyone from Jax on here hah. Awesome! Very nice to see another river city local. I've lived here now for about 15 years now. Like I said, I'm only now really coming out of my shell and trying to become active in the community. Been wicked shy.

I only recently moved out of the bay meadows area and into the burbs in the fleming island / orange park area. I've lived in apartments my whole life and I really wanted to get a house, but I wanted to get out of the city itself. My family and friends all still live in jax except for my brother, who's in the same line of work as I am and took a job in Atlanta. I like the area too much to follow him up there, plus it snows sometimes.

I only recently moved out of the bay meadows area and into the burbs in the fleming island / orange park area. I've lived in apartments my whole life and I really wanted to get a house, but I wanted to get out of the city itself. My family and friends all still live in jax except for my brother, who's in the same line of work as I am and took a job in Atlanta. I like the area too much to follow him up there, plus it snows sometimes.

We'll have to meet up some time in the future. I work in Orange Park. I used to live in Michigan, moved down here to get away from the intense cold and deep snow. Don't miss that stuff one bit.