LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kicking it Up a Notch

I posted on here not to long ago about wearing diapers while living in the dorms at my University. I started padding up shortly after, and my life has definitely improved ten fold. The only times that I don't wear diapers nowadays is when I'm exercising, working, or when a change isn't an option, like when I know my roommate will be around. I stick to Pull-up style because I mostly wet and wear for comfort. The discretion, convenience, and price are much appreciated perks in my situation. There are some things that I feel like I'm missing out on, like the ability to mess, and I 100% miss my blankey, but there has been a noticeable improvement in my sleep quality and my happiness since making the leap.

The week after next we go on break for three weeks and I'm very excited. The problem is that I'll be stuck on campus for those first ten days after finals because of my job. This might be a big disapointment, however it also affords me some much wanted alone time to bump up my diaper wearing. I'm going home this weekend, before finals, and picking up my blankey from my house, and friday I plan on ordering some real diapers online to be sent to my dorm. I was wondering what the best brand for me to order would be. I live in the United States, so European brands are out the door, and I'm looking for the following qualities: discrete shipping, somewhat affordable price (I don't have a set budget, but I would like to get the most bang for my buck without going overboard), thick padding, good odor absorbsion, and preferably fast shipping (I'm ordering them friday and would like to have them no later than the 11th or 12th.) My RA said that only four people are staying in the whole building and that I'll be the only person on my floor, so disposal and clean up aren't an issue. Thank you very much, I love this board :)

If you plan on wearing them pretty much all of the time, and you want thick, then I would recommend ConfiDry24/7. They are expensive up front, but you can soak two or three other "premium" diapers for the cost of just one of these. In other words, they last you two or three times as long thereby cutting your overall costs just as much.

Thanks! I checked out their website and they looked awesome. It says that the material is thin, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, however I was wondering if you still get that puffy, baby like feeling? I was hoping to feel like I was being swaddled by a cloud, but that isn't a "must have." I know that to get there, brands like Bambino would be the way to go, but I don't really need to go that route to be happy and I have no delusions about the other, more practical brands.

Thanks! I checked out their website and they looked awesome. It says that the material is thin, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, however I was wondering if you still get that puffy, baby like feeling? I was hoping to feel like I was being swaddled by a cloud, but that isn't a "must have." I know that to get there, brands like Bambino would be the way to go, but I don't really need to go that route to be happy and I have no delusions about the other, more practical brands.

Dry 24/7 will be your thickest option along with the bellisimo. Dry 24/7 wrap you more.

Something to think about with a super thick diaper is, less diaper changes and with that, it may not be as fun depending on what you're into. If you wear a super thick diaper all day, it's so awkward walking around in it and eventually, the material starts to ball up and the odor starts to come out more. Also, I've found, it's nice to not have what feels like a damp cloth touching your behind for hours. Changes are necessary.

The "level 4" diapers like the Bambinos, Abena 4's, A+, Northshore overnight are all very good full wet or 2 diapers, thick enough and priced well. My personal preference is an Abena M4. Amazon a case of m4s are around $55 shipped and from Northshore Cares, discrete and delivered within a couple days.

You can always add boosters!!!

Dry 24/7 will be your thickest option along with the bellisimo. Dry 24/7 wrap you more.

Something to think about with a super thick diaper is, less diaper changes and with that, it may not be as fun depending on what you're into. If you wear a super thick diaper all day, it's so awkward walking around in it and eventually, the material starts to ball up and the odor starts to come out more. Also, I've found, it's nice to not have what feels like a damp cloth touching your behind for hours. Changes are necessary.

The "level 4" diapers like the Bambinos, Abena 4's, A+, Northshore overnight are all very good full wet or 2 diapers, thick enough and priced well. My personal preference is an Abena M4. Amazon a case of m4s are around $55 shipped and from Northshore Cares, discrete and delivered within a couple days.

You can always add boosters!!!

I think I'm probably going to go with the Dry 24/7s, they seem like the best option. What do you mean by "wrap you more?"

• 2 weeks later...

I received my Dry 24/7s this morning and they are awesome. Thanks for the suggestion, I think this diaper was the right choice. I've been wearing one for a few hours now and its holding up exceptionally well and is much more comfortable and secure than any of the other diapers that I've worn before. I put it on and was chilling out in my room for a while, playing video games and studying, when I got a phone call and picked up some errands to run. It fit nicely under my clothes, and even when I was moving around in a quiet office, my khakis were more than enough to contain the crinkle which was pretty impressive.