LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Step Backwards ((Private))

Paxaman

Sam and his wife Lizzy had been having a bit of a rough patch in their marriage recently. He loved her dearly, and yet at the same time something was terribly wrong. It took Sam a month to figure it out but finally he realized it. Lizzy took every chance she could to be subordinate and argumentative, the point where it became enraging. To make matters worse, she had started her childhood practice of wetting the bed again. Sam knew cause he woke up with her pee on him!

"Shut up Sam! I am perfectly capable and perfectly fine. I dont need you help with anything." Lizzy said annoyed at the fact that she thought her husband, Sam, was pushing his nose in where it wasnt wanted.

Lizzy wakes up in the morning soaked again like any other night she had wet herself and badly. She never tries to stop the problwm as Lizzy thinks it will just fade away over timw but it has been 2 months and nothing has happened.

Lizzzy gets changed out of her smelluly wet pyjamas. She takes a shower and gets ckeaned up and dressed ready for the day ahead. Whwn it comes to changing the bed sheets Sam is still asleep. She just pulls it out from underneath him.

Lizzt tries to take them off and ends up exploding. She statts to pick things up and throw them at her husband. "You cant tell me what to do Sam." She says angry and annoyed.

Lizzy picks a pilliw and a blanket and throws thwm on the couch. "You dont like it thwn you cam sleep on the couh." Lizzy says as she walks back into the bedroom and lays down.

Even though its morning she lays down and goes back to sleep so she can calm down from what has happened in the last 5 maybe 10 minutes

"Get out. This is my room not yours. Unless you do something you know will cheer me up then leave." Lizzy says laid on the king sized bed all to herself.

She turns and lays on ger stomach so she doesnt have to look at Sams face. Once she knows he hasnt gone she throws a pillow at the door which shuts it.

Lizzy lays there and closes her eyes. She doesnt go to sleep but she rests her eyes as she tries to relax and calm down

Lizzy starts to need to go to the bathroom vut she remembers that its locked and that she cant get out of the diaprr and locking panties.

Lizzy dances around the bedroom trying avoid wetting the diaper but her bladder says otherwise and she floods the diaper and starts screaming.

"Sam this is so yor fault and since its your fault you can help." She screams and shouts. She waits for her husband to come and help her with this situation that he got her into.

"Im not a baby. So dont call me one." Lizzy says trying to get the lovking plastic pantiws off and the wet diaper. She feels a sharp slap as Sam slapped her hands away stopping her.

"Dont slap me unless you want slapping back." She thwn says starting to get angry again. "Hurry up." Lizzy barks at her husband.

Lizzy just sits on the bed with a pacifier in her mouth and strapped behind her head and locking plastic panties. She doesnt listen to her husband as she thinks that he cant boss her around.

She lays on the bed on her stomach and closes her eyes wanting peace and quiet. She turns the tv on after sitting up. Lizzy starts watching tv.

Lizzy sees the bote and goes out to where her husband is at. She goes and sits beside him and cuddles him. Lizzy waits until he takes the pacifier out of my mouth.

Once its out Lizzy starts crying at how Trent was treating her by making her wear a diaper and locking plastic panties. "Im sorry hunny." Lizzy says as she cries and tears flow down her face

Trent cried a bit too as he hugged his wife.

"I overreacted to your bed wetting and I am sorry sweetie. I think you should wear the diapers for now though, I can get rid of the paci though if you want. Make-up sex?" He asked as he took off his belt and un-zipped his pants.

((This is going better than expected!))

"Go on thwn since its you hunny." Lizzy says as she leads Trent nack to the bedroom. She chuts the door and lays on the bed ready for her husband.

"I love you so much hunny. Lets start this make up sex now!" She says all excited and happy. Lizzy lies on the bed waiting until Trent is ready.

Finallly! Trent thought as he stripped and walked naked into the room. He pulled his wife's diaper down so he had access to her vagina.

He then crawled on top of her, wrapped his legs around her and began fucking her. He was gentle as he began cumming.

"You wanna have kids someday? Or will you be my baby?" He asked, sucking her breast a little.

Lizzy doesnt answer Trent as she secretly wants to be your baby but doesnt want you to know. She kisses Trent while having sex her husband. "Love you babe." She says.

We roll over so you are on the bottom and im on the top. Lizzy then starts to ride Trent having fun and moaning with pleasure. "Hun this is great." She says squealing in delight

• 2 weeks later...

Lizzy doesnt answer Trent as she secretly wants to be your baby but doesnt want you to know. She kisses Trent while having sex her husband. "Love you babe." She says.

We roll over so you are on the bottom and im on the top. Lizzy then starts to ride Trent having fun and moaning with pleasure. "Hun this is great." She says squealing in delight