LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Learning Again (baby ash/Kaidus exclusive)

Kaidus

Charlotte was new teacher,the girl was really excited about starting her first job.After all,she was only 21 so this job at this reputable school was really important first step on her career. The girl had been really busy this morning and she had forgotten to go bathroom,she did not feel the need to go during school hours, she could wait until lunch.As the new teacher, Charlotte had been place to help out with daycare..her job was to check kids as they went to potty room to make sure they did not have an accident. Not the most glamorous job but she had to somewhere to slowly move up on the school seniority. The girl stood there near bathroom inspecting as she stood there,she felt her bowels start rumbling. Charlotte tried to fix herself but she could not hold back her bowels. The girl looked around as her bowels let loose, she could feel poop make way around her panties,she could feel bulge on the seat of her panties and bit spread around her mandatory school staff blue plaid panties. Charlotte stood nervously as she continue do her morning job.

Charlotte did not know how to respond to nurse, she was not sick and the accident was not deliberately. The girl just stood there in her pleated skirt and blouse as she looked at the nurse, she was nervous about this. She had not expected to poop herself, she though she could hold it. But guess that was not the plan,her body had other ideas. Charlotte bit her tongue as she spoke,

Charlotte sat on the toilet notice there was plastic potty on top of the regular adult toilet,she though this was weird. But also her stall did not have a door, Charlotte wished she could have some privacy but that did not seem possible. The girl looked at nurse and just shook her head,

"I really dont have any extra clothes. The only panties I have a couple pair of training panties and snap on shorts I was given during orientation so I could know what they were like."

"No, that you can keep" Nurse Baker answers while standing Charlotte up to clean her off; "As to the blouse you mentioned, you'll have to wear that; any more accidents though will leave me no choice but to have you diapered though."

Charlotte just took off her bra and handed to her,she did not need it. She was flat now that she had to be potty training student,she had nothing to hide. The girl looked down in shame as she was being wiped like she was a toddler. Char just looked down in shame as she was being cleaned up and dress in the new clothes,

"I guess,I'm going go same room where I was teacher at?Do I need hand you my staff ID?I suppose I'm not teacher anymore."She said.

Charlotte just hugged the nurse and held her hand. The girl looks down as nurse handed her new ID with her picture,on the ID it said Potty Training student. The girl puts on her blouse like she used to do with her teacher ID. Charlotte just looks around nervously as she waits to be taken back to her old room.

Charlotte felt so embarassed, she was shorter than most girls for her age so she fitted into normal plastic potty training potty. The girl just felt so silly sitting there with her knees tucked under her chin as she went potty.

"Yes you are and yes you did" Grace says once more like Charlotte's a toddler as she begins to redress her newest charge now that her bottom and girly-girl are nice and clean.