LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Curious

What happened to the post about favorite websites? I'm curious to see what people say about them. I have heard that the person who runs them is scamming people by charging them a membership for content that isn't there, is this true? Does anyone have experience with the site diaperlife.com?

Guest diamondback688

i heard from another person that diaperlife is a scam...i dont know if it is a scam of not, because im not going to waste money to find out...

What happened to the post about favorite websites? I'm curious to see what people say about them. I have heard that the person who runs them is scamming people by charging them a membership for content that isn't there, is this true? Does anyone have experience with the site diaperlife.com?

Well this is easy. Any site that i'm on is obviously going to be everyones favorite. :thumbsup:

Guest diamondback688

i got back from vacation and they had posted the link in 6 different sections on my forum...only one section was correct...so i removed all of the posts and banned them...i know they will be back though...

i signed up a bit ago, not much really there...the sight looks promising, until u run into all the dead links. It's not too bad for just 4 bucks, there are some amatuer pics ive never seen on the sight. But nothing worth going out of the way for. I guess instead of renting a movie, i bought a membership to the site. I mean, its only 4 bucks. and its a lifetime membership. As for the spamming though, that dude running the site needs to get a clue.