LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Found Family

Shy-Diapers

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Annie: I was gonna make some ants on a log for us have you had that before?

I chuckle as you make a face about the ants

Annie: it's not real ants it's celery with peanut butter and raisins on top

I stick my fingers in your pull up and feel that your are indeed soaked we walk to the bathroom where I put everything away

Annie: Daisy sweety can you tell when you need to go potty or not?

"I remember that i severely hurt around my bladder when i was young so i dont know when i need to pee." I say to you as we go to the bathroom. I thwn say "im not eating that. Do you have bread and butter or any melon?" I ask as thats all i was givwen as that why im as thin as i am But i did get givem it 6 times a day.

Annie: okay that's alright sweety

I take off your wet pull up and put one of the actual diapers on you

Annie: can you try some for me Daisy its tasty and good for you if you don't like it after you try it I have some strawberries but no bread or melon okay honey?

I pat your bottom after standing you up saying you can go play

Annie: just one bite please if you do I'll get you another teddy no sorry I don't have any ice cream sweetheart but if you really don't like the snack i make you can have strawberries just please try some for me please baby?

Annie: okay whatever you say sweetie

5 minutes later

Annie: Daisy come try some ell me if you like it if not then I have some strawberries for you

I hand you a piece of celery with peanut butter and raisins on it

Annie: Daisy sweety this is my partner John. John this is Daisy she lived upstairs but due to certain circumstances she'll be staying with us for a while I'll explain the rest later Daisy sweety why don't you go play while I talk to John okay?

Annie: okay darling John Daisy lived upstairs but was badly abused and I found her and she is attached to me so im taking care of her until she gets better okay sweety I couldn't leave her alone and she won't leave my side

I lean over and kiss you on the cheek since you're smoking

Annie: I thought you were gonna quit honey?