LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Found Family

Shy-Diapers

Annie wakes up to hear yet another loud banging sound and soft crying coming from the apartment directly above her so she puts on some decent clothes and goes upstairs to see what's wrong she knocks on the door when nobody answers and she just hears crying

Annie: hello? Anybody hear is someone hurt?

She hears the crying continue so she opens the unlocked door she looks around and doesn't see anyone until she spots a girl trembling in the corner with bruises all over and is crying so she quickly walks over to her and gently asks if she's alright when she notices that the girl is bleeding she takes out her phone and calls 911

Annie: it's alright sweety you're gonna be okay alright? I'm right here I won't hurt you my name is annie I promise you're safe now

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear the EMT's coming

Annie: we're up here!

At this point she is carefully holding the young girl who looked around 9 years old being careful not to hurt her

----------------

EMT: okay sweety it's okay me and Karen are gonna take you and you get you all fixed up my name is bryan is it okay if I pick you up

After the EMT's pick you up on the gurney I try to follow but they stop me and start asking me questions (im going to refer to myself as A and cop as c to make it easier to type)

C: hold on what happened here?

A: I don't know I constantly hear banging and crying from my apartment below but today something felt wrong so I went uostairs to see if anyone was here and all I heard was a soft crying so I opened the door to find it unlocked and then I saw her in the corner so I went over to see if she was alright and when I noticed she was bleeding i called 911

C: I see do you k ow who might've done this?

A: no she doesn't seem to know either

A: may I see her at the hospital I know I'm not family but im all she has

C: we'll see would you like to ride in the ambulance with her?

A: yes I thank that'd be a good idea

I get into the ambulance sitting next to you holding your hand gently to reassure you that im there I think about who could've possibly don't something like this

A: it's okay sweety everything is gonna be alright your okay your being a brave girl

Annie keeps wondering how this could've happened and for how long this poor girl had to endure this. Soon we arrive at the hospital and im told to wait in the waiting room while they asses you.

I hear the screaming and worry about what that poor girl has gone through then one of the nurses comes out

Nurse: Are you annie?

Annie: yes. Is something wrong with that poor girl

Nurse: we aren't sure she won't let us assess her she only wants you

Annie: okay I'll come in thank you for telling me

Annie realizes that the girl must have attachment issues and is feeling allot younger than she really is. She feels sorry for the poor girl not wanting to imagine want she went to. Soon they are in the room with the doctor and girl.

Annie: Shhh Shh it's okay I'm here I won't leave you again alright? Just let the nice doctors help take care of you and your boo boos okay sweety?

The doctors dress your wounds and gives you the okay and sya that I can take you back to my apartment as its clear that she won't go with anyone else. After I check you out of the hospital I put you in the back seat of my car which I had my friend and her partner drop off for me.

Annie: okay honey we are gonna go back to my apartment and I will take care of you until social services comes and finds you a better family

I buckle you in thinking that you probably need a booster seat because of your size. I start driving and park in front of Target so we can pick some things up for you

Annie: honey we're gonna go get some things to make you more comfortable cmon

As I help you out of the seat I notice that it's wet because you had an accident

Annie: no worries honey well get you something to wear do you wanna hold my hand?

I wait for you to answer since I don't want to scare you

Annie: shh it's okay I will carry you until we get a cart since im not that strong okay sweety?

Annie picks her up and grunts carrying her inside the store and placing her in the cart.

Annie: is that okay? I can't carry you im sorry.....im sorry I don't even know your name

She pushes the cart over to the clothing aisle and picks up some shirts and jeans that will go with each other thinking about the way she reacted when annie noticed she was wet she said

Annie: sweety? Do you have accidents often? I'm not trying to embarrass you i just want to help sweety. Okay?

Annie: okay sweety that's fine im gonna get some things that can help with that okay? What's your name cutie pie?

Annie rolls the cart over to the baby aisle and gets some pull ups made for toddlers but look like they'd fit the small girl and then grabbed some normal diapers in case of night time accidents i go pay for these things and take you to the changing room with some jeans a shirt and a pull up

Annie: sweety lets get you changed okay? I'll help you if you want otherwise I can wait outside the room

Annie sees the girls expression to the pull up in my hand

Annie: it's okay sweety they're just thick underwear that will help keep your clothes dry okay sweety no need to worry do you want help changing or for me to wait outside I'll leave it up to you okay?

Annie: Okay Daisy I'll help you out

I lift you out of the cart and set you down in the changing room

Annie: let's get you into some protective undies first okay sweety?

I pull down you wet pants and underwear and put them in a plastic bag i help you step into the pull up

Annie: okay almost done your being a good girl

I put some clean pants on you and take off your shirt and replace it with a new one

Annie: Good girl. Do you wanna pick something out while I get some more supplies?

I take you to the toy aisle

Annie: you pick something out Daisy and I'll be in the next aisle just let me know if you need anything

I pat your head gently and go back to the baby aisle getting powder and wipes for changing

After I have everything I go back to check on you

Annie: it's okay Daisy im here now

I help you into the cart with your teddys this time putting you in the baby seat

Annie: are those your choices sweety? I like them now why don't we pay for this stuff and get you to my house

We pay and leave I put the booster seat in the back and buckle you up and hand you your new teddies

Annie: just let me know if you need to go potty or anything sweety okay?

Annie: okay Daisy we are at the apartment complex

I see your face and realize you think I'm taking you back to your apartment

Annie: it's okay sweety were gonna go to my apartment where you can stay for a while does that sound good?

(Could you try to make your responses longer and not just 1 or 2 line replies please no offense?)

"Can you not call social services? I dont want to leave you. I feel safe when im with you but whwn im with someone else i think that everything will start from the beginning of me bwing abused again." I say to you as i get out of the car still suckling on my thumb and cuddling the 3 teddy bears.

Annie: im sorry sweety I am working on meeting the requirements to become your new mommy but I need to save some money to get a better house but even if I don't call them the doctors already did but I'll tell you a secret they are very slow with stuff like this

I hold your hand as we go up to my apartment and I set down everything from the store

Annie:'why don't you go play sweetheart I'll make us a snack okay? But first do you need to go potty are you wet or are you okay right now?