LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

High School Senior to Baby Girl (pvt Padded_Princess

Kaylaindiapers

I laid there as my mom finished changing my diaper then she straightened out my baby dress and tied a baby bonnet on me, she then put my hand in mittens I looked just like the big baby she was now treating me like.

This was my first week of my new life as a baby! She had caught me drinking and getting high and she said she had enough with my attitude as she felt I think I'm too big and don't have to listen to her anymore.

Now she says says I'm a baby again I will have to depend on her and she don't have to worry about me getting into anymore trouble. Oh how I hate it! I'm just glad I don't have any brothers or sisters that will see my like this. I was thinking all week, when she had to go to work once she's gone this baby shit comes off!

Then she hit me with the biggest shock, She said she's getting me a BABYSITTER!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I smile as I get ready to start my new babysitting job. I have been babysitting since I was ten years old and have taken care of ages ranging from newborns to even a 15 year old. I enjoy taking care of kids and the extra money isn't bad. I'm saving money towards moving out. It's my senior year and after this year I would be moving out on my own and starting college.

Most of my babysitting jobs were occasional and finding a job in this town was difficult unless someone left town. That's why I was so excited about this job it would be a regular Mon-Fri job and some weekends as well depending the parent's work schedule.

The woman who was hiring me had informed me that this job would be a bit unusual and so she would pay me twice my normal rate if after meeting her baby girl I still wanted the job. I laughed as I got into my car. It was just a baby after all how unusual could it be, besides at what she was being offered she didn't care if the little girl had tentacle I don't care I am keeping this job.

I start my 2002 Kia Optima and head towards the address I was given. I was excited this had been a good week for me. Not only because of this job but the entire week I didn't have to deal with that rude snob Kayla. Apparently she had gotten into some trouble with the law or something were the rumors and she was in juvenile hall.

I didnt know if that was true never one to believe rumors, but she was definitely wild so it may not be a stretch from the truth. She was constantly picking on me, my style, my car, anything she could think of. One day someone is going to put that brat in her place, hopefully one day soon.

I get to the house and park on the curb in front of the house. Taking a deep breathe I get out of the car and dust myself off. I stand 5'8, 190 lbs I have dark brown eyes and dark hair with red highlights in the sunlight.

My hair is pulled back in a pony tail and I have on a black boot cut jean tucked into my flat knee high black boots, and a yellow top with cupcake on it and says SWEET. I pull my top down as it had ridden up a bit having large breast had its disadvantages such as tops wanting to hug them instead of covering my midriff.

I walk up to the door and knock a smile on my face.

KNOCK KNOCK

In less than a minute I am greeted by a woman who looks oddly familiar. She introduces herself and thanks me again for taking this job on. She shows me where everything is for the baby and also tells me if she gives me any trouble to discipline her as I see fit. I raised a brown discipline a baby maybe this was a toddler she just referred to as her baby girl.

When she said it was time for me to meet the baby I nodded in agreement. I loved kids and couldn't wait to meet her little cutie pie. She leads me to the living room and I am shocked at what I see.

Baby K is the girl who had been tormenting me my entire high school education. Except now she sat in a play pen dressed as a big baby. " So this is what you meant by unusual?" I turn to the mom with a smile, there was no way I was turning this down, I get to get my tormentor back and make a ton of cash doing it,it was win ,win for me.

I walk up to the play pen and look down at you." Aren't you a cute little baby...I'm Kristen and I'll be your new babysitter."I turn to Kayla's mom." This isn't so unusual I'll take the job and I promise to take good care of your little baby girl."

Ms Davis smiled as she watched how the new babysitter interacted with her baby. She was happy that she found a babysitter.

She smiled. "Well I have to get going." She walked over to the playpen "Ok baby you be good, I don't wanna hear you been bad."

Ms Davis leans over and kiss her baby on the top of the head. "Mommy loves you baby." She says as she walks out the door.

I blush at the way you talk to me with the sick baby talk. Make me wanna puke it's almost like taking a big bite of cake with the extra sweet frosting! "No please don't take a picture!" I whine now wondering what the hell are you going to do with that. Then without warning you just lift up my dress and check my diaper. I turn as red as an apple! You stand me up like I'm a toddler and I'm dreading you changing my diaper.

I'm scared as your not budging, without my friends to help I now feel intimidated by you! Normally you would just do as I said!

Now you're scolding me just like a naughty little girl then without any warning you grab my arm and you lead me over to the couch by my arm. I try to break free but your grip is like a vice! "No No Please please! I cry.. You bend me over and lift up my skirt I try to block it with my hand.

You pin my free hand and start spanking me!

I continue to cry and sniffle once the spanking is over. Now realizing our relationship has changed!

Once your done spanking me I get down on the ground like you tell me to and I start to crawl to my nursery.

I can't believe this is happening I wonder what Britney, Magan, and Katie would think if they saw me like this!

As I'm crawling to my nursery I'm so nervous and embarrassed that you're about to change my diaper!!

"I'm not a stupid baby my mom is punishing me it's not fair!" I whine as I reach my nursery. Now I'm scared as you've actually thought about what my friends would think, why would you think that I think to myself! The big baby watches as you comment on her nursery.

"I think she's lost her mind, making me into a baby with a stupid nursery and baby clothes, you have to admit that!"

You pull me up and lead me over to the changing table and you help me up, I notice you treat me just like a baby as much as you can.

I'm laying there as you talk baby talk to me and you pop a pacifier in my mouth, then I watch as you get the wipes powder and diaper.

I NEVER would've thought the girl I bullied and tormented all these years would now be changing my diaper!

I chuckle as you go on about how you dislike your punishment." I think your mommy put you just where you needed to be. Your behavior is always rather childish and you don't listen to anyone. If anything this is a brilliant punishment maybe making you grow up all over again you'll be nicer and better behaved when you become a big girl again."

I lay there crying as you scold me, all this is so humiliating for me as I used to be the most popular girl and now I'm a stupid baby!

You continue making fun of me and I just know you're going to have so much delight in telling my friends!

What choice do I have but to lay there as you remove my diaper and embarrass me even more by commenting on me being shaved.

I was furious when mommy did that, but she said babies don't have hair down there, not that I had much anyways as the boys liked it to be nice and trim when they went down on me! Then as you wipe me down I can't help but let out a little moan, I blush and hope you didn't notice!

I blush and try to ignore you as I don't wanna talk about it I'm embarrassed as I didn't want you to know that felt good!

Then I watch as you slide the new diaper under me and sprinkle me with baby powder and rub it in, again you seem to be taking your time and you're rubbing it in nice and slowly. I bite my lip to stop from moaning again! Between the touch and the diaper and powder smell this is all quite the turn on!

I smile noticing how much you seemed to enjoy your diaper changing. I decide not to comment after all I'm your regular babysitter now I have plenty of time to play with you. " As long as your a good little baby I won't tell anybody, I don't wanna share my cute little baby k with everyone just yet." I say making sure you understand that I wont hesitate to show off the pictures if your naughty enough.

I'm relieved to hear that you won't tell anyone but I don't like the last part if I'm not good you will show people the pictures!

The big baby racks her brain trying to think of something she can do but right now she can't find a way out so she decides to just go along with this BS for now! I get so mad as you clip the stupid pacifier to my dress then you make me crawl again to my playpen.

I cover my head with my blankie but that only encourages you to do more stupid baby stuff as you coo more asking where the baby is!

I'm so damn embarrassed and so off my game to literally open the door so you can make more fun of me being a baby.

Once you get bored with your little game, I watch you walk into the kitchen to fix a bottle. I'm thinking a nap don't sound too bad!

My mind is running wild with ideas of how to turn this shit around, but I'm not having any luck. I know I have to be good or you'll show the pictures and that would be the end of me!

I smile watching as you watch the show that's on. The alarm on the warmer dings and I shake your bottle. Coming out I place the bottle on the table." OKay pumpkin time for your baba then off to your crib for nap time." I turn off elmo and once again put my arms under yours lifting you to your feet. " Can baby crawl to the couch and lay in my lap for her baba?"

I hear the alarm go off and I see you walking in shaking the bottle I know that must be nasty baby formula.

Then much to my chagrin you hold it wanting me to come over to you.. "W-W-What can't I just drink it in my playpen!"

I can't believe you're actually going to hold me like a infant and feed me my bottle! I wanna cry as you talk to me just like a baby!

You help me out of my playpen and have me crawl to you! Seeing I have no choice I do as you tell me.

On my way over I'm thinking you must be really enjoying this!!

I just can't believe the lengths you and my mom have gone to make me feel just like a baby, as you tell me how you have to burp me!

Finally I get over to you as you encourage me just like a loving mommy does to her toddler just learning how to walk.

I feel so humiliated at this treatment I must admit this is the worst punishment ever!