LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP partner

DiaperBoy37

"This will be a piece of cake." I thought to myself as I stood there but I took one step and almost fell over. "Maybe this is going to be hard." I thought to myself and went to take another step and I fell right over. "Ouch!" I said as I hit the floor. I realized these diapers are too thick for me to walk and I know you tricked me. "If I wasnt wearing this I could walk but they are too thick." I say to you and seeing you smile happily.

• 2 weeks later...

I nod yes to the question and say "If I wasnt wearing a diaper I could walk no problem. And Im not a baby Uncle Max." I say in denial as you go to pick out clothes. I wiggle a little bit and blush since Im not used to being picked uo and am embarrassed you can do it with ease. I see you searching through the clothes and I continue to protest saying "Put me down and give my my underwear back!" I struggle trying to stand back up only to try to take another step and fall back over onto my butt to start the process over again. "How can this be happening?" I thought to myself as you hover over me noticing I am frustrated.