LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for RP partner

DiaperBoy37

Im looking for an Rp partner that is willing to be the parent/caretaker.

I play as a 4 foor 11 inches tall, 110lbs, 24 year old whimp who gets tricked and regressed forcibly by a friend/relative that has been wanting to make me their baby for a long time. They have everything set up such as nursery, diapers, clothes, ect. You would be a tall and strong person (you pick height and age). You decide to regress me to a babbling infant that is completely dependent on you/others.

If you are interested message me or reply here.

I hear a knock on the door and I smile. Knowing that you are here is making the hair on the back of my neck stand up. I walk over to the front door and open it up with a huge smile on my face. "Hi Jon, how are you doing today? Its so great to see you. Come on inside and lets get you all comfy" I say as I lean my body to the side, allowing you a makeshift doorway to walk into my home.

I walk inside and you close the door behind. "Thanks Uncle Max for letting me stay until I find a new apartment. So how have you been?" I ask greeting you. I can sense something is different about you and your house. I see your a little anxious and confront you about it. "Hey Uncle Max whats the matter?" I say scanning for my room to place my bag down.

"what do you mean Jon? I am fine. I am just happy to see you" I say, lying through my teeth. Ever since I saw you for the first time last year, I wanted you. Not for anything sexual, of course, but as my little one. You are very small for your age, so I figured your mind should be the same way. I have been waiting for this day for a year. I have a full nursery set up so I can make you my little infant son. "are you hungry Jon?"

I shrug off the feeling and when you ask me if I was hungry I responded "Yeah I could go for something to eat. What did you have in mind?" I asked as you lead me around the house. I kept getting that feeling like something was off but I just ignored it mostly.

As I lead you into the kitchen, I smile at a cupboard with a lock on it. That cupboard contains your bottles, sippy cups, bibs, and other baby items for the kitchen. "well, you can have a grilled cheese, hot dogs, or a cold subway sandwich that I ate half of last night. I also have Pepsi if you are wanting a pop." I stand there and wait patiently for your answer, imagining you as a little baby, crawling around in a sagging diaper

"of course Jon, everything is just fine buddy. Why do you keep asking? I ask, knowing the answer as I walk to the fridge. I pull out the cold sub sandwich and place it on the table, putting a can of Pepsi next to it. "eat up buddy" I say, wanting to get you used to the idea of me talking to you like a child. My mind is racing of ideas for our first day of you as my infant son...

I sit down at the table and begin eating the half of the sandwich. "Hey Uncle Max. Did you eat anything for lunch?" I asked before taking another bite of the sandwich. "Hey after this can we go to the room Ill be staying in?"

"I already had a couple hot dogs Jon. Don't you worry about where you are staying, just eat up buddy" I say as I leave the kitchen and walk to a baby blue door down the hall. Using the key in my pocket to unlock it, I smile as I open the door and my nose is invaded by the smell of baby powder. "it will only be a matter of time" I say as I walk into the room and pull the crib side down. Once it is down, I walk out the door, forgetting to lock it, and walk back into the kitchen.

I soon finnish eating and clean up the mess I had made with a paper towel and washing the plate I used. "Hey I finished. Can we go see tbe room now?" I ask grabbing ahold of my bag and was ready to follow you. "Im ready lets go." I say happily as you lead the way down the hall.

I lead you down the hall and get to the baby blue door. "moment of truth" I whisper to myself as I open up the door and reveal your nursery to you. "Here is your room baby boy" I coo as I open the door fully, letting you see the crib, changing table, and all the diaper stcked around the room. "you are going to be my little baby boy and you are gonna love it"

I stop in my tracks. "Uncle Max nice joke but really were is my room?" I say nervously. I feel you push me inside and I smell the scent of baby powder. Its strong and I stand a little taken back by it but you close the door behind us. You take the bag and set it down and I become very worried.

"This is your new room baby Jon. I know that you got evicted from your apartment for too many noise complaints. If you were a real big boy, you would have learned and kept your voice down. Only babies do the same thing over and over after they get in trouble. You are going to be little Pampered prince." I walk over and give you a big hug. "Its going to be ok baby, now lets get you in your diaper"

When you hug me I reply to you. "Wait it wasnt even me! My friends kept doing that and I got kicked out for it." I say and hear you tell me Im getting a diaper on and I pray you are joking as you take me to tbe changing table. I start trying to get you to let me go but Im not strong enough and you lay me on the table. "Uncle Max what are you doing Im not a baby!" I say in response as you try to take my pants off.

I kick my legs squirming around trying to break free and when you reach for my underwear. "Hey no I am not a baby and please dont take off my underwear!" I say as I fight you. You manage to take them off and I cover my crotch as you tell me I would look better in a diaper. "No I wouldnt Im a grown man and I dont need diapers." I say in response as you continue to talk to me as if I was a baby.

"silly little boy: daddy knows you are just a little bottle sucking, diaper wearing infant and you cant fool him. Are adults really this small?" I ask as look at your short 4'11" frame, not expecting an answer in return. I reach under the baby blue changing table and pull out an extremely thick diaper: it is 3 times thicker then a Dry 24/7 and was covered with Pooh Bear and friends. "look baby, your new diaper looks so cute!"

I feel so embarrassed and blush when you take the diaper out. "Oh no no no. I dont need diapers. I use the toliet perfictly fine." I say in protest as you begin diapering me. When you lifted my legs up I froze in fear. I was mostly terrified of you being serious about this but more of how I cant do anything about it as you set the overly thick diaper under me and sprinkled powder on my privates after removing my hand from my crotch.

"look baby, its snowing in your diaper" I say as I continue to shake the baby powder into your diaper as well as on your diaper area. Once you are covered in the white powder, I place the container to the side and grab the front of the diaper, pulling it up and taping it snuggly against you. "Oh my goodness, you are the cutest little baby boy in your adorable diaper" I say as I give your diaper a couple pats

Once you pat my diaper I snap out of it to see this bulging diaper on me. "Uncle Max Im not a baby. I dont need diapers and I dont know why you are calling yourself daddy." I say as you sit me up to take off my shirt. I let you take off my shirt but I rather would have done it myself but I didnt think you were going to continue with babying me. "Are we done now?" I ask in hopes of removing this diaper.

Once you are down to just your Pooh Bear clad diaper, I cant hold back my smile any longer. "Look at your diaper baby boy, it has Pooh Bear, Eeyore, and all your favorite friends" I say as I poke the bulky crotch of your diaper. "A rule for your diapers is that daddy is the only one that can touch them. If you are found without a diaper, you will be punished. Your diaper is your potty, for number one and number two. If you are in the bathroom for anything other then a bath, you will be punished"

I wiggle when you poke the diaper. When you tell me I have to use my diaper and no going in the bathroom I ask you "Why can I not just go into the bathroom to comb my hair or get something from in there?" I ask as I wondered what did you plan exactly. "Why are you doing this Uncle Max?" I asked as you continued to talk to me.

"I am doing this because you are the perfect size to be my little diaper boy and you look adorable in a diaper" I coo as I kiss you on the cheek. "You want to know why you cant go comb your hair in the bathroom? Walk over to me once I say ok" I say as I walk over to the other side of the room and say "ok", knowing you will not be able to walk due to the bulk between your legs