LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open to Roleplay.

DiaperBoy37

Grabbing wipes I start to wipe you down from the poop. "Ok daddy will handle it." After finishing wiping you down I grab the pullup and slide it up your legs snuggly. "Look its Tinkerbell Cara!" I say with an excitement as I pick you up. "Lets go and get you into your footie pajamas and then into your crib for naptime!" I start to carry you to your room and then take off your dress to switch them with your pajamas.

"Oh ok I see you want to sleep in daddy's arms dont you?" I grab your favorite blanket and wrap you in it then walk over carrying you to a rocking chair. "Your daddy's little girl hu?" I say softly to you as I rock you back and forth.

"Dont suck on your thumb here suck on your binky" I say to you removing your thumb from your mouth and replacing it with the pacifier on the table next to us. "There all better." I start to hum as I rub your back holding you as you fall asleep resting your head on my shoulder.

"Oh." I say a little frustrated. Without waking you I take your thumb back out of your mouth and place your pacifier back into your mouth. Picking you up I place you in your crib and tuck you in with your blanket and piggy. "Sweet dreams." I whisper softly and kiss you on the head as I creep out of the room without a sound.

Cara turned to her side and held her bunny close sleeping softly while her Paci moved in her mouth. About 3 hours later Cara was starting to wake up and pulled at the blanket as she started to cry a little wanting to see if her daddy would come up.

I was downstairs ordering dinner when I all of a sudden heard crying over the monitor. Going upstairs I open the door to find you crying in your crib. "Whats the matter sweetums? Why are you crying?" I ask you concerned picking you up with your blanket and quickly trying to calm you by bouncing up and down.

I feel something squishy on your butt. I set you down on the changing table and removing the pullup and changing you into a new diaper. "I guess you need to spend the rest of today in your diapey." I announce putting on the new diaper.

Reaching to pick you up I pull open the back of the diaper and see something. "Honey you made a stinky already." I lay you back down and change you again. "Now big girls wear diapeys too. If you complain about your diapey again I will sit you in time out and thats strike one. Okay Cara?" I wait for your response.

I carry you to the kitchen and sit you in your high chair a safe distance away from the food and any sharp objects. "Ok now onto cooking. "I pull out some chicken and a few containered items to start to put together.