LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open to Roleplay.

DiaperBoy37

Pulling up to the theater I announce "Were here!" As I find a parking spot. I turn around to face you. "Ok now Cara we are only watching one movie. Also I will get you some candy for after the movie. I dont need you to be all excited during the movie." I tell you. "Alright sweetie?" I ask waiting for a response.

Removing you from your carrier, I hold you against me while you hold your piggy. I bring the diaperbag along with just incase. "Now Cara what movie did you want to see again?" I ask you as we approach the ticket booth.

"Oh yes we can go see it. Sorry daddy thought you meant scary movie." I walk over to the booth. "Two tickets for Monsters University." After getting the tickets I put you down and hold your hand as we go get snacks l. "Cara what candy do you want for later?"

I order a chocolate bar and a small bag of popcorn. I hold your hand as we go find our seats. I pick you up and sit you down in the middle of the room. We watch the full movie and afterwards like I said, I gave you your chocolate.

I pick you up as we head to the car. "You had a lot of pee pee. Its a good thing daddy added padding isnt it." I lay you down in the backseat and proceed to change you. Taking off your diaper I realize you made a stinky. "Honey you made a stinky too." I whipe you down and finnish changing you. I quickly take your soiled diaper and throw it away in the parkinglot trash can.

Pulling you out of the carseat I lay you back down. "Oh no you dont little missy. I dont want an accident in this car." I finnish changing you and setyou in the carrier to be strapped in. "I will let you use the potty before bed but I dont need you making a mess in daddy's car." I make sure your locked in and I get in the drivers seat and drive home.

I sigh as we pull into the driveway. "I guess its naptime." I whisper silently so you do not hear. I quietly grab your carrier out of the car and upstairs without waking you. Setting you down in the bathroom I wake you up gently. "Cara, wake up honey." I say as I begin unstrapping you from the carrier. I had got out a pair of pullups and noticed you were wet. "Honey its naptime and since you've been having accidents I think you should go to the potty." Now I lift your dress and untape your diaper to let you use the potty.

Cara woke up looking around the bathroom. She gave a nod going to the training potty and using it. Once done she got up walking to her daddy and putting her arms up. "Daddy up" She said and looked over before running to the big potty and sitting down on it. She then make a soft sound as she pooped there.