LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open to Roleplay.

DiaperBoy37

"Oh your still a big girl but I dont think your ready for the potty if you cant tell me when you need to go potty." I take out some changing supplies and a diaper. "Now Daddy is putting a diapey on you for a little longer." I take off your pullup and proceed to wipe you down with baby wipes.

"Oh dont sorry It means your not ready to be potty trained yet." I take the diaper and slide it under you and gently lay you back down. "There we go Daddy is here" Now powdering you up I rub it all over you front and back. Taping you up I say "All done!" And smile as I pick you up.

• Like 1

"Really? Let Daddy take a look." I inspect the pig looking to see iglf it is wet in any way. "No piggy isnt wet silly! Piggy is potty trained." I poke you in the stomach to tickle you but not a lot. "Ok now lets go to the movies!" I say picking up the carriee you are strapped into and head out the door to fasten it to the back seat of the car.

Taking you out of your carseat I lay you down in the back seat of the car to change you. "Your already soaking. Daddy is adding extra padding to your diapey so we can get through the full movie." I smile at you and change you into a new diaper with extra padding making it thick. Now I restrap you into the carseat and close the door after cleaning up. "Are we ready?" I ask getting into the car and turning on the engine.