LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Open to Roleplay.

DiaperBoy37

I am willing to do a Roleplay with anyone. I am also willing to be a Daddy role or the Child Role. I dont want to do anything sexual so turn around and go away if thats what you want. I am looking for someone who is kind and nice. And someone who wants to be treated with kindness. Post if you want to join and its first come first serve.

(Yeah that's great. I'm not into Sex Rps. Also here is some info. Clara 4 and half. Is a little potty trained but no where close to not needing diapers on all the time. She's pretty sweet and willing to be good. I'll also start)

I start patting you on the back gently "Oh its slright sweetie. Im just glad you didnt wet the bed and that you were wearing your pullups." Walking into the room I stand you up on the floor and take off your Pjs and put you in a new one. "Now since this is the third time this has happened Im going to put you in diapers at night ok?"

Cara nodded. "Okay but why can I not hold it thought the night and day time?" She asked looking to her wet pullup and then the dry one on her. "I want to be a big girl" She said softly and then went to try and find some clothes.

Taking your hand I walk you to the closet. I stop and neal down on the floor and say "Your daddy's big girl. But even big girls wear diapers at night." I hug you to reassure you. "Your nit done being potty trained so accidents will happen and wearing a pullup will keep you from ruining your pants.

Cara nodded again hugging back before going over to pull out some clothes. She got on a sun dress and then looked over smiling a little. "Daddy can we go eat?" She asked softly as she wiggled a little having not using the bathroom that morning yet.

Cara nodded a little and as soon as the dress was fixed right she took off running for the bathroom. She didn't shut the door or anything as she pulled down the pull up and sat down on her training potty. By the time she sat down she had already started to pee a little in her pull up but she did make it.

"Piggy!" She cried out wanting to go over and get it but knowing that she had to be done. Once done she got up pulled up her pull up and went over to get the pig. "Piggy and Daddy" She giggled and then put her arms up to be held.

"Of course I will feed you. Now up we go back into your seat while I finnish up breakfast." I hoist you up and place you back into your booster seat. Turning around I finnish up cooking and serve it. "Open wide for the choo-choo train!"