LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That one day... (Open roleplay)

Amarion-Zero

Jason was born at a hospital a while ago his parents were young and didn't have the money and such to keep him so they just dropped him off at an orphanage hoping to never see him agian... 6 years later: Jason was very lonely he wasn't very energetic and such an had preferred to keep his feelingings inside and he was very mature for his age but he still hadn't Been adopted than one day a woman named Rachel ((you)) came and looked around the orphanage looking to adopt a child

• 4 weeks later...

(Still waiting for someone? If so....) Rachel walks into the little rundown orphanage and looks for somebody in charge. She spots Ms. Daniels (first name that popped into my head) whom she had spoken to on the phone.

Rachel: hello?

Ms. Daniels(gonna refer to her as Ms. D from now on) oh hello. I'm sorry I didn't see you there, you must be Rachel. *she extends her hand to Rachel who accepts it and shakes it* Im Ms. Daniels it's a pleasure

Rachel: Yes. You had mentioned a little boy around the age of 6?

Ms. D: yes! I'll go fetch him for you im sure you to will get along well

Ms. D: JASON! He should here here any second

Rachel: okay, thank you.

Rachel looks at the orphanage from the inside seeing that it is rundown. Wondering how many kids were here not knowing that oprhanages still existed. Then she saw Mrs. D come downstairs with a young boy behind her obviously being shy.

Rachel: hi I'm Rachel im gonna adopt you if that's something you'd want

Mrs. D: Jason! Talk to the nice lady. I'm sorry he's shy.

Rachel: oh no worries I used to be quite shy also

Rachel kneels down to get at eye level with jason hoping he will trust her

Rachel: it's okay take your time

She extends her arms for a hug waiting patiently to see if jason would accept it or not.

(How'd i do?)

(Let's have you two not be related but I will adopt you both ill have mrs. D say you have attachment issues and such)

Annie: I knew I could make you smile and who's this?

Mrs. D: oh this is Daisy she was dropped off here around the age of 2 after being taken from an abusive home she has some attachment issues

Annie: well hi there Daisy my name is annie