LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marley Know's No Bounds (Private with Maximusdignitas and DominantDaddy)

maximusdignitas

"Sweet I will be some of that a little later, who knows I might let you have some too." I am joking of course, if he is going to get any he is going to be on his hands and knee's begging for it I laugh to myself. I hand you the bottle waiting to see your reaction, if you don't make a face it's probably milk but if you do I am curious as to what it is.

As I take the bottle from you I have a look on my face like it's a dead bird I am about to touch and I hope it's milk because the smell of formula is gross and I hope my parents weren't so mean, but they did make me do this whole baby punishment and reduce me to a toddler and getting babysat.

As I watch you suck the bottle it must not taste that bad, I can just tell by the look on your face that it might actually taste good. Weird, even though you are drinking from a bottle it looks like you are enjoying it. I am curious though at the note that was on your bottles. It just said these are your 'special' bottles.

I thought they might be special because of the tatse, but I highly doubt it since you have no problem drinking it. As I start going through your dads liqour cabinet I see some nice stuff. I pull out some whiskey andpour it in my cup, 'so how do you like the pizza short stuff? And did you use your diaper yet?"