LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Marley Know's No Bounds (Private with Maximusdignitas and DominantDaddy)

maximusdignitas

"Ha..you think I'm lying?" I stand up and wash my hands off of the cream for a second and pull down my shorts to show you what a real bush looks like. "See, this is a bush. Not that little patch of hair you call a bush. I'm only 13 and I have more bush then you ever will."

I look down in amazement that you look just like an older kid in comparison both above the belt and below the belt and I notice also how much bigger your dick is than mine, but I don't say anything not wanting to draw attention to it while you are busy shaving away.

This is taking no time at all, he doesn't have as much hair as I do and he isn't as big as I am. I start finishing up as I see you get teary eyed, I could care less and finish the shave. When I wipe off all the shaving cream from your new shaven groin I notice how small you really are down there."Geez I thought when I removed all your hair you would be at least a little bigger. You really do have a baby penis don't you cry baby?"

You finish up with shaving me and while wiping away the shaving cream I feel the air hit my freshly shaved groin and butt and it feels so weird after being so long ago before puberty and I see myself in the mirror and you are right that my penis looks small and my balls are too and having no hair around them makes them look more so.

As we enter your room I laugh a little seeing the high chair, finding it funny that I am going to be diapering you on this all weekend. I also look around the room and wonder where your crib, diaper pail, and other baby stuff is. I then remember that your dad said it was all still in the garage waiting and that we had to bring it up, or at least you did.

As you almost fall off I catch a little bit making sure you don't. " I guess this table still fits a big baby like you..barely haha" I see you look the other way as I know you didn't find that funny, but oh well.

I reach for the baby powder and without any warning life your legs up with one hand as I sprinkle a loy of baby powder on your butt and privates. I set your legs down and the baby powder as I start to rub it all in. I see you get a little stiffy and choose to ignore it. I then grab two types of diapers and ask you," you want the barney or big bird diapers?"

I am so irritated that you think it's so funny that you get to diaper this high school kid and if you weren't so big, I would sock you in the arm and make you pay like my little brother, but after getting me up on the table and holding me steady like a restless toddler you start grinning ear to ear at your own joke and I glare with contempt and the next thing I know you are lifting my legs in the air and I get so embarrassed while you are wiping me with those stinky baby wipes and I can't fight you even though you are only using one arm.

"Good choice little baby, see you are already making decisions. Before you know it you will be out of diapers in no time. Haha, just kidding." I couldn't stop taking pleasure in your pain and humiliation, this was so much fun for me to be in charge. Your face was priceless, it was bright red with embarrassment and anger. I know that you wanted to retaliate against me by probably hitting me in the face or something but you knew a squirt like you couldn't take me on.

"Ok all done, your diaper is nice and snug. Just let me know if you need a changing and I might decide to give you one." I wasn't really paying attention anymore because I had pulled out my phone and was pretending to text a friend. I was really taking a few pictures of you as you were getting off the table in just your diaper, at this point you had to listen to me unless you wanted these pics to go out online.

As you mention letting you know when I need changed, your voice starts to trail off and you don't complete your thought as your attention is fully taken by your phone and I'm not sure what you are doing and I guess I'm glad that I don't know that you are taking pics.

As I started dialing the number for the pizza place I couldn't help but watch you bring up all your baby stuff in just a diaper. The sound alone made me laugh but see you bring your old baby stuff up like that, classic. "Hi yes I would like to order a pizza. Yes I would like an extra large pizza with pepperoni....and let's see can I also get Jalapenos, red peppers, spicy sausage, and can you guys put hot sauce on the pizza or on the side?....oh you can do both? Awesome I will do that thanks."

" I'm sure you will like this one diaper butt." As I say with an evil smile. Thankfully for me I am use to eating this kind of spicy stuff at home so I know it won't bother me as much. I am just more curious about how it will affect you haha.

You sit back down to watch t.v. when I turn to watching sports cause I can't stand watching cartoons. Every other commercial I would get board and put my hand on and in your diaper checking to see if you had used it.

Not too long had passed when we heard the door. "Hey go answer the door and get the pizza would ya sport."

I slowly follow behind you, I peak around the corner to see you open the door. The pizza guy's face is priceless, I can't help myself and I just laughing so hard I have to bend over. The pizza guy seems to be wanting to laugh too but I am sure he is a little too surprised at why you are in nothing but a baby diaper.

I grab the pizza from him and pay the guy and walk in with the pizzas and bring them into the living room where I see you watching tv and I see you smirking when you ask me how he reacted and I don't have any idea that you watched the whole thing, but figure you are just laughing at the fact that I'm a teen boy wearing a diaper around the house in the middle of the afternoon.

I rolle my eyes when you reply about the pizza guy since I saw the whole dam thing. As you open the pizza I can see a little bit of shock and anger on your part. "Oh man doesn't that pizza look good! I know you said you wanted just pepperoni but I wanted a little more on it, to spicy it up you know."

I see you take your first bite as you test it to make sure you can handle it. Seriously a guy as old as you chewing your food like an infant, i think to myself. I start digging in like an actual guy should be eating. "Hey you want something to drink?"

As I get up from the couch I thought it would be a good time to ask if you knew where the booze was in the house. "Hey do you know where any of the alcohol is in your house? I could go for a drink." I head to the kitchen to get myself some soda when upon opening up your fridge I notice baby bottles full of what I think it milk. There is a note on them saying that you are only allowed to drink out of these for the weekend. There must be about 15 bottles of this crap, but I guess you have to drink them.

"My dad keeps some of it in that cabinet," I say as I point at the cabinet knowing it's where my troubles all started and now I'm sitting here diapered and being fed out of a bottle by the neighbor's kid, but I have no desire to save you from trouble since I consider you an accomplice in this whole affair and you are going down with my stupid parents as far as I'm concerned.