LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adopted for a new life (private for me and squirelgirl18)

BabyGirlDaisy

I wake up amd get dressed. I get scared as there is a couple coming to adopt someone. I hide behind my sister wanting her to protect. I cry softly as we are in the main room watching tv. "Im scared. What if we are the ones that get adopted?" I say crying.

Tom rushes around the houde getting his things and his wife things together. "Hunny we will be late come on". He says trying to get her to hurry as he always wanted a daughter but todaybhe might get 2.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alice turned looking to you. "We will be fine sissy......they are nice now go watch your show" I say knowing that both us where dropped off when we where really little. I being the older one have to look after you but also have my set of troubles like almost being 7 years old and still wetting the bed.

"Ok" i say crying. I go over to the couch and watch tv. As i watch tv i wet myself. I run and hide behind a box and you see me do so. I cry and cry as i hide behind the box.

Tom and Diana get in the car with Tom driving. He drives smoothly but quickly. They arrive at the adoption center and they both ready themselves before going in.

"No i dont want them to change me." I say hiding behind you. I see a couple walk through the door and i immediately get scared. I dont know what to do. My thumb somehow makes its way to my mouth.

Tom takes his wifes hand and they walk hand in hand into the adoption center. Tom spots the girls that thwy are adopted and thwy walk over to thwm. "Hello we are going to be your new parents.

Alice went back to you. "Come on" She said pulling your finger out of your mouth and then taking your hand still keeping you safe but not letting you be all scared behind the box. "We have to go over and at less say hi" With that Alice did.

"Hi" i say shyly and quietly still in wet panties after wetting myself. I hide behind you scared. I cry and my face is red from crying.

"Hello girls. Are you ok. You dont need get changed do you?" He says stood in front of us. He looks around to see if he can spot our bags.

I cru and stay behind you hiding. "Sissy what if thwy hurt us." I say scared and nervous. I end up wettibg myself again. I hokd ny bag while you hold yours. "I dont trust thwm sissy."

Tom tajes the bags off the girls and spots Daisy wetting herself. "Come on sweetie you need to get cleaned up. "I dont want to go with you or her" i say to Tom.

I sit on the floor crying. "I dont trust you two" i say moving away and hiding. I stay hiding keeping away from my new parents.

Tom comes over and picks me up after finding a new pair of panties. He changes me as i struggle truing to get away. "Leave me alone i dont trust either of you." I say as i get away after i am changed

I run out of the adoption center. "I dont know how you think you will gain my trust" i shout back at you both. I stand at the back of the only car in the car park.

Tom gets Alice and Diana goes after me. I stand at the trunk waiting to put my bag in. Tom gets to the car and unlocks it. He puts Alices bag in the trunk before putting her in the car.

"See you havent even asked how you can gain my trust" i say crying. I sit in the back of the car with my seatbelt.

Tom starts to drive the car and he drives home smoothly and slowly. He on purposely drives slowly so they can spend more timw in the car

Alice woke up wiggling to sit up as Diana looked back. "Okay how can we get your trust?" She asked and then looked to Tom. "Did you check to see if they both have trouble with wetting?" she asked seeing that Alice was all wet.

I whisper in her ear "treating me like a baby". I whisper it not wanting anyone else to hear at first but i know she would tell Tom.

"Yes thwy both have problems with wetting." Tom says to Diana whwn she asks the question. Thwy are soon half way home.

"Why cant you do it all the time?" I ask questioning. I wanted it to happen all thw time. I cry and cry sat in the back of the car.

Tom manages to get us home innless than 45 minutes. He gets Alice and the 2 bags out the trunk. I sit in the car waiting for Diana to grt me out.

Diana looked over. "Because Tom and I work and sometimes have to work......also you have to go to school and other things" Diana said getting out and getting you out but only carring you to the door. Once there she put her down and went to hind tom.

"I dont wabt to go to school. What about a nanny?" A nanny could look after me." I cry not wanting to go to school as last time i went i got beaten up and bullied.

Tom starts to make us something to eat. He makes chicken nuggets and fries.

"No i dont want to go to school. Not after what happened before" i say as you dont know what happened when i went to a private and public school before.

Tom takes our bags inside and upstairs. He puts them in our new room. He comes down and serves mine amd Alices food

Alice looked over shaking her head. "Not hungery" She said as Diana looked over. "Look you still have to go to school........and if this is about what I'm guessing no one there will hurt you.......there only 20 kids in the whole school".