LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Favorite Accessory

I was just wondering what everyone's personal favorite baby accessory is. Aside from the diapers, I mean. For instance, it could be a pacifier, a bottle, an article of clothing, anything in the baby theme, really. My personal favorite is my pacifier that has been decorated by a friend in LionKing decor. I tend to sleep really well with it. So how about everyone else?

Tough one that, fav thing hmmmm..

But the adult baby cot must be the fav piece of my collection so far.

Fav accessory must be the frilly pvc lined panties ( blush )

Oh man thats a toss up? Do I choose my onsie's or my footed PJ's. I do like a paci and a bottle occasionally

but I think my favorite toy would have to be a onsie. Changing from thick cloth at night into a thinner disp and putting on a onsie is my favorite. It means I am going to get to be a baby all day.

It's still summer here in AZ and pretty hot :) I like my bottle with juice in it and of course wearing diapers. I feel like a real baby. Not really sure because I have onsie's, footed PJ's, stuff big animal bears, pacifier and lots of other stuff. To tell you the truth I sleep only wearing a diaper. It's too hot. I don't sleep with my bears anymore because I have a roommate and she's a women. I'm too embaressed. She found my bottle one day and trash it. So I don't have that anymore. Not sure if she knows about my diapers. I think she does just doesn't say anything. I need to get a new bottle. :(:crybaby: I want to order a adult size baby bottle :D I wish she was into diapers also. We could really have fun. SHe acts like a mature women too much and I want to act like a baby or a toddler. I can't. It's hard.

Got to say is "Bear" my Teddy bear, then would be my paci.

Actually I have a stuff tiger the one from," winnie the pooh". Not really a teddy bear. Actually I really think you should of responed to the topic starter ??"s instead of reading what I thonk should've been. Answer this why are teddy bears called teddy bears? what year and why? right off the bat of a brain is better than looking on google. Don't really care if you respond or not.. sorry a little harsh. I'm actually kind person.

Got to say is "Bear" my Teddy bear, then would be my paci.

Since I really don`t have anything else in baby-accessory, I`m forced to say my paci and nappies. But personally I could imagine that, even though I had a lot of onesies etc, the paci and nappies would still be the two items to make me feel most babyish. :)

The Teddy Bear came about during the President Teddy Roosevelt times, early 1900's; if you do a Google search and truley interested on the history of the Teddy Bear you will be amazed on the history of it's beginings.

And to add to my list I like my teddy bear patterened onezie's and nurserie print plastic pants.