LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Life Story

MY Story about how and the way I got involved with nappies (Diapers).

Excuse if the story jumps about I’m trying to get the facts right and in chronological order

I have had a secret now for some 15 years, which I can recollect

until I told a person on the Internet in a private chat room. Diapers

on AOL (15 Oct. 1998) (scooter)

I have a fetish about Nappies (Diapers)

THE STORY

Chapter one The Beginning (1979)

I was 3 and a half coming on 4 however I was still having little

accidents in primary school.

I wet the bed at night.

And I had not been put into nappies for it

Much as I wanted to in my mind it would have been nice though.

It carried on until I was around 6 or 7 years old.

This is the earliest I can recollect wanting to back in to nappies.

I was to follow on later. In time to start primary school.

Waist my parents’ looked and bought a house

I stayed with my grandparents

The start or though it maybe a jumped one,

I would empty my draws of my Pj's line my underpants with them then put on several pairs of pants (4-5).

Gradually it got forgotten. Until many years later and wanting to get , as close to the real thing as possible I had the idea of stuffing my Y fronts with toilet paper, this of course being the next best thing to a real nappy at the time.

Being of that age mum was home a lot of the time. And I got caught on several occasions. As time went on I was eventually threatened to put me back in nappies.

Well at that I felt relived that I had succeeded but something at the back of my mind was making me say "no" “no” (in now regretting it)

This could only be done during the winter months, since we had paying guests staying in the other part of the house,

My bedroom I occupied during the winter months backed on to my parent’s bedroom

One thing I can recollect is getting up early in the morning,

My farther would go down stairs to make breakfast I would climb into bed next to my mother.

As short time would pass when my farther would come up with a full breakfast tray coffee this would be eaten and drunk …

Sometimes my farther would get a pillow and place it over my face until I could hardly breathe after what seemed and age I could hear my mother would saying “stop it! Stop it”

This was not a single occurrence by any means I would try and fight him off

It was not until one day when he placed a pillow over my face once again by this time I was a little older and stronger I was strong enough to be able to throw him off He never ever did that again.

I left Primary school at the age of 8 and moved on up the schooling ladder

Where I was placed in an all boy's school coming since coming from a mixed

school it was very difficult for me.

I only lasted one term;

I got expelled for not wanting to work. (Or so they said.) They were saying that I was being disruptive to my fellow class mates.

Chapter 2 A different out look on life the universe and everything

I started at the beginning of the Ester term of 1983.

(This curriculum is based on a pedagogical philosophy that places emphasis on the whole development of the child, including a child's spiritual, physical and moral well being as well as academic progress.)

The class size started out at a mere 12 its was growing rapidly though

Here I had some most happy and memorable times with my friends

This did me no favours being in a class of such a size their was not enough time for the teacher to come round and help everybody

I was on average one to two years older than my fellow peers in my class.

About the only thing good about this school all my pears are also my friends even my x class teacher. I still go out on occasions and have a few beers with him

The Steiner system differs greatly from the norm there is more emphasis on the person and life skills rather than just being a number in a normal school where you are just their to pass the exams at the age of 16

Most of my fellow class mates parents were single parents and were veggies

I was concerned that my family was going to end up this way

Which probably was a contributory factor combined with my poor level of academic achievement and shakey home life I experienced regular basis

My father was never home before 7 pm. (You could put money on that and win every single time.)

My parent's marriage was on the rocks (they were always arguing about some thing.) at one point I can remember their being no cups or plates in the house, because my mother had smashed them all against the wall in anger or frustration at the time I could not understand why.

My school work was suffering because of it, well and the fact that I

could not copy from the blackboard as fast as my peers could, this

really pissed me off

This did nothing for my self esteem, or self confidence

many a time I had to stay behind and finish copying

from the blackboard, when all my friends were out side playing. The upside was I was very very happy

Chapter 3 1985

Wednesday was a half day much to my mums annoyance

how ever their was an x school teacher whom was a neighbour whom would give me extra coaching.

Christmas was not bare for presents.

I quite often got what I wanted which were normally a new bicycle + other odds and sods

Christmas time was not bad we had the usual Christmas lunch

This particular Christmas I can vaguely remember my mother was fed up with everything we packed out things and headed off to Sheffield to stay over with friends during the festive period

Upon returning home find my farther bought a motor bike which was parked on the patio

One time he had to go town to get it mot’ed upon leaving the court yard we rounded the bend and we both ended up on the floor.

Chapter 6 School holidays (1986)

Not that my childhood was a complete disaster

The school holidays where not with out their fun and mischief and games (8weeks this usually from the begging of July to around the 9th of September)

Going for long bike rides was nothing special on average I would regularly clock up 20-30 miles on bike ride even during the long light evenings when the summer heat of the day had cooled off.

One particular afternoon their was a car driving very slowly down the road, for some resin their was a full gallon bucket of water near the gate way

.well with out further a do I picked up the said bucket and threw it over the car slosh, the sound one here’s when water hits something solid all the windows and sun roof were open a few seconds went by Next thing I heard the cars breaks bringing it to a screeching halt and a voice saying “where are your parents’” in a angry voice

I replied “they’ve gone out “

I turned and ran … I could hear a voice coming from the road the driver of the car was talking to one of my friends.

Although I could not make out what was being said. It was in a tone of some one in not a very good mood .

After what seemed and age my friends returned and filled me in on what was said

I learned from them that I had soaked a bride’s maid on the way to a wedding

Later on that day I did see them driving down the road by this time my parents’ where back I prayed that they did not stop and ask where my parents’ back yet

Thankfully they drove by with out stopping and carried on their way

I guessed they had gone home and changed in to dry clothes

Even with extra coaching my parents could see that I was struggling

it was recommended that I saw an educational psychologist.

I was diagnosed with dyslexia apron this diagnosis meant

I would need to move schools yet again .not that I wanted to far from it

A new school was sought to cater for my needs

We travelled round various schools during the summer of 1985

Chapter 4 1986 the beginng of the end of my happiness

I left the Steiner school in July of 1986.

During the summer holidays I would visit some of the French families whom had stayed in our house as guests

This particular year I sent 3 week in naunt

I had a lovely time experiencing French culture food and customs not to memsion people drive on the left and riding my bike around the town finding suddenly their was a car coming toward me on my side of the road when exiting a round about

, many a time I had to dash back to the correct side.

And so the holiday ended me and visent were to come back to England and spend 2 further weeks before he had to return home

We were put on the ferry bound for Southampton.

I had a package...two boxes containing 12 bottle of wine for my parents’

Which I smuggled through customs at the tender age of 10

My parents’ collected us in my farther MG B GT as

We were travelling back home back to Devon the two of us be squashed up in the back due to the lack of head room

Their was a dimly lit stretch of road ahead it looked like their was someone or something lurking about BANG!! As we all lurched forward in the impact of my farther crashing into car in front.

It turned out it was the police checking peoples speed through this stretch of road

My parents built and ran a hunter trailer course to help keep funds up

This was done in the woods of our farm on the outskirts of Dartmoor not that Dartmoor national park like it by any means

Fee paying gussets would be put through their paces on the course

This was filmed using a video camera

We were helped by an X BBC camera man whom had worked with David bellemly on some of his shows one being called bellimey bugle

This would be replayed and advice given on how to improve their jumping

One such person from what I have been told I was not their when it happened

Took a jump wrong fell off breaking his back ending up being paralysed from the waist down...

He used the money from our insurance to start up a Custom mountain bike shop

He sadly he died in 1999

Chapter 5 Boarding school the first year the start most miserable 18 months of my entire life

This was to be a boarding for set deep in the Oxfordshire countryside. Run by the Society of Friends (the Quakers)

The school is a religious preparation school run by the Quakers... they were more like quakes than Quakers.

(Formally Quakers are the Religious Society of Friends and hence often refer to each other as "Friends". The public more commonly refer to them as Quakers. More than twenty seven thousand people attend Quaker meetings for worship in these islands. These quiet times of seeking the presence of God are held in about 500 places, many of them Quaker owned Friends Meeting Houses)

My schooling fees were not cheap by any means it cost up wards o£2000 per term in 1986 today its £18,000+ now.

So I have been told excluding books uniform and spending money

This was a school were you had to call the teachers by their surname or miss or sir

I had come from a school where you did not address one’s teachers by their Christian names as

One had to address them as Miss Xxxxxx, Mr Xxxxx, sir or madam however I did slip on a few occasions up and call the teacher by his or her Christian name

I did not get in to trouble for this and was dully corrected; n the mistake was pointed out

Everything was packed within my trunk, which was kindly donated by a friend

I arrived two days early in order to get unpacked n settled in. Their were 10 houses like this with in the school grounds each one like as said below

First second years were together 12 to the dormitory

Then 3rd split 6 to a room

And so n till 5th and 6th was 2 to a room and if one was lucky you had a box room all to yourself

It was a boarding house with 30 + other boys of whom 11 slept in my dormitory

Private space was at a premium, this level of lack of privacy I was not used to all

The area that was mine was about the area of a double bed. With the other side as floor space with a cupboard and draws underneath the beds

Luckily my bed was near the window thankfully I was not boxed in with other people on each side and so did not make me feel so costrofobic

The happiness lasted 3 blissful weeks before the bulling, mental as well as physical torture started.

You know the type name calling the trashing of property n having to be on your grad for what will happen next hell I could not bath with out people throwing buckets of cold water over me and anything that was lying around at the time then I would hear the thud thud thud of feet as they ran back to their dorms, the only time I could bath was on a Friday night when most people went home for the weekend

Quite often I was in the bath when my parents came to collect me on a Friday night (this only happened in the second year though.

When I returned back from my first long weekend to school

This was going to be the beginning of the most miserable 18 months of my entire life;

All I want to do was to return back to my school where all my friends where .but alas this did not happen

I spent two weekends out of every three at school

Even at this school, I was one of the eldest in the group.

The bulling was going on to become so unbearable

I could not eat sleep or be in class with out something unpleasant happening

I could not even walk around the school or the grounds and left alone for one minute

The only piece I got was when I would go in to the mother and bay room.

I just got kicked and punched or something said to me to degrade me this did not do my self-confidence any favours at all.

I kept a diary of every obscene word that was said or directed at me and any violence that was used against me;

I said that “if it did not stop I would hand it in”, this took the heat out of it for a

while, but it soon wore off. I had repeatedly asked to be removed

from the school but they just shrugged it off and I was made to stay against

my will.

I was beginning to ask how I could get expelled and what the fastest way was

Something like getting caught smoking in the dorm …something major so I would get

kicked out the closer we got to school the more aggressive and unhappy I became

I know I was not the only one that was suffering at the hand of others

The staff knew about hell they even saw what went on right in front of them I’d get back at them and I would get the blame and end up in detention usually

Chapter 6 my Second year of complete utter disperse with life

I started my second year. As a weekly boarder

This made my life so much easier, but meant spending 7 hours a week in travelling and best part of 1000 miles by car

This helped me to coupe a little better, but the bulling still did not stop I was bullied so much that I was strongly considering to commit

suicide .two other did commit suicide during the time I was their hell I even saw one of them swing from a tree

I decided that if I was not removed before the start of the second half of the summer

term (1988) I was going to take things to another level

Chapter 4 the ending of my pain

The time the summer term had come around, I was very unhappy and I was having

suicidal thoughts the only thing that would ease my inner pain

Two of my peers really did it by tying two school ties together like a hang mans rope

I saw them swinging from the tree by the cricket hut which I could see clearly through the landing window one Saturday night

The only thing that kept me sane and alive was the mother and baby room.

Which was situated between the staff room just along the corridor and down from home eccomics

This is where my fetish interest excitement about nappies and becoming a baby became so more real and really took a hold on me.

I was entering puberty, just the smell from the nappies and baby powder made me feel relaxed and at ease with my self, warm, and comfortable and at peace with myself.

I once smuggled nappies (disposable) out of the mother and baby room in my school bag. I went to the men's changing room and I tried the nappy on it was all

soft and fluffy; it did not fit of course. I used it for what it was intended. I even sneaked some home for the holidays to use and wear when it was safe to do so,

I did leave during the school during the half term summer break

One of the first things I did was to burn my trunk school uniform and books

To end that era of my life, although the pain of the memories still hurts me to this day wish I could burn them as well. For good during this time we were in the process of

Chapter 7 Moving from Devon to Kent 1986-88

We sold our old house to some friends of ours my old bedroom is still known as James’s room.

Chapter 8 things got better or did they (1987-1988

Family life was not family life easy by any means as you know my boarding school was in Oxfordshire my farther worked and lived in Hastings and we had a farm in Devonshire

The argument still carried on

Not long after the storms of 1987 that hit the south east of England

The house my parents’ had bought was an oast house with 60 acres of land in the Kent weald.

My parents spent the 6 months arguing with the planners over the design and overall look of the property n the other six months was taken in the gutting and making it habitable

We moved in to our new house, everything in the house was brand new. (That was after all the scaffolding had been removed.)

(one of our neighbours a few years earlier would not move in their new home until the scaffolding was removed from the outside of the house mum decided we were going to-do the same)

During this time we lived in middle of Hastings (commonly know as 1066 country)

Just across from the local pizza bar and above the wine shop

Most evening was spent in front of the TV as away to pass the evenings by till the house was ready

The house my parents’ had bought was an oast house with 60 acres of land in the Kent weald.

(An oast house is an example of vernacular architecture in England, especially Kent and Sussex.

(They are farm buildings used for drying hops to prepare them for the brewing process. They consist of three or four storeys on which the hops were spread out to be dried by hot air from a wood or charcoal-fired kiln at the bottom. The drying floors were thin and perforated to permit the heat to pass through and it escaped through a cowl in the roof which turned with the wind. The freshly picked hops from the fields were raked in to dry and then raked out to cool before being bagged up and sent to the brewery.)

Chapter 9 the end of school and the start of my adult life

I was in my last year of taking my GCSE’s 1990-1991

Bullying at this school was not bad compared to what I had been though previously

The difference was I was a day boy and not a boarder like most of my peers were

One Wednesday evening after school I was waiting about to be collected this was 6 weeks before my GCSE exams

3 of my peers got hold of me dragging me the clock tower door

They slid me in squashing be between the wall and the door trapping my right arm

With that I pushed back CRACK I felt something move and then this unbelievable able pain

One of the teachers appeared after hearing the entire communion I explained what had happened...

It was decided that their was no point in phoning my parents

Since they were already to collect me

Where I was taken straight to Hastings hospital I had the op was kept in over night

For observation

I was discharged the very next day

I went back to school on the Friday after having only one day off

Chapter 10

It was not until the February of 1991 that I successfully privately sued for damages and got awarded £5038 in damages for the pain and suffering I had endured at the mercy of them

Which I invested in a Worm farm for fishing

For one day a year at Christmas we the teachers were our slaves for a day

We could call them by their christen mamas one special time was at dinner time when the turkey dinner was being served the teachers would come round with the cookery instead of the plastic plates we were well used to and ask us what we wanted for or Christmas lunch and how we wanted it

We had been in the new house for 6 months when my farther was made redundant The Travel Company my farther worked for then went bust owing about 30 million pounds.

Although he was re employed by the auditors for about a further six months

Where my farther had to return to private practice which lasted about 12-18 months

By the third year we had all ready bought the farm in Kent. And settling in to living in Kent

I would also cycle home from school most evenings during the summer months 11 miles

I used to do a sponsored bicycle ride for the churches of Kent and Sussex

Although I only did it for 3 years the last one before I got my drivers licence.

I went from my home to Biddenden and on to smarden round up to Tenterden

I went on to Hastings riding about 30 miles going round the churches of the villages dotted along the way signing in and getting my book stamped that day I must have ridden about 60 miles. Boy was I knackered after that .well worth it though n I thoroughly enjoyed it

Although there are questions my mother will not answer she has never talks about it. I have heard a few things slip on more than one occasion .during one of my parents more heated arguments. I can remember my mother breaking my fishing rod over her knee (which had been bought for me some years ago) saying something like “why does he need it you have never taken him fishing!”

This lasted another three years; even from being a young child my parents were never really interested in me

I was put down as every verse end.

Instead it just drove all of us farther apart, it was always other people, friends that would

entertain me, normally a friend's father I knew from primary school, we would always go out places and do things that my parents never did with me .it was always an uphill struggle

All I used to get was "we can't afford it". They were always

to busy, or they he was not their especially my father who I would have to shout nudge almost kick him t just to get him to talk to me.

One of my Friends farther (now sadly. deceased)

He earned a lot less than my farther did and yet he had all the

fashionable clothing (Nike, Addis)

We even went banger racing on a Wednesday night when I stayed around my friend’s house

all my farther would do is come home late and demand his

dinner at some un earthly hour

Even another friends Farther would come home at lunch time and he

only had twice the distance to travel and would be back home by 5-

5:30 pm every day

This used to bug me some what about why could my farther was never

ever home early for once

Even when we where living in Hastings and my Farther worked not 10

minutes away

Living in hasting was not all bad it was not far for me to travel to stock upon nappies

Just round the corner infract it gave me a chance to try out different bands and sizes

He would never be home before us and we had an half an hours drive

home (22 miles)

you could grantee that with in 20 minutes of us being home he would

arrive .It was al most as if he would drive round the block fill he saw our car parked out side

Chapter 12 Our New house in Kent

We moved in to our new house in Kent in a bid to try and make family life better

although life was better but not by much now that the travelling had been cut down

I was a day boy at local boarding School where live bare able

I took my GCSE’s where I got D in Science in English and a B+ in computer studies

Although my grades were not good enough to get me in to many collages least of all the one which I wanted to

I had a tough decision to make Ither to do Computer programming or Agriculture

I had to do and exam to get in to Computer College of which I failed big time

And so it was set Agriculture it was to be.

Chapter 13 collage

I went on to study agriculture at collage

Where I lived in on a weekly basis

This for me as was difficult decision to make given the experience I had had at boarding school ,but then again I was an adult now n was their by choice rather than by law

I had such good fun

I really enjoyed it all the wild parties getting drunk and stunted on a regular basis

And winding up the Horticulturalists as one way was to roll a big round bale of straw down from the calf pens down to the front lawn and spread it about

Where I’d watch them clearing it up through out the day as I went two and fro between classes

Chapter 14 my biggest regret

My first sexual partner was a Gil in our group

She is a Girl who at the time lived about half an hour from my home

Her mother used to sell incontinence nappies n her farther worked for the local county council

We dated for for about 18 months sometime even now we are no longer sexual partners we are still best of friends.

I have always had the desire to baby her and to put her in a nappy .she does not know that to this day much as I have always wanted to and most probably will

I have always wanted to do this to her even to this day I still think about it

My heart would start to raise n I become scared of losing her

I would fantasise about it over and over in my mind. As much I wanted to do it I just could not bring myself to talk to her about it and ask her if I cold do it do it to her

I would get those feelings of love happiness contentment combined with the feelings of hate n this is wrong and I should not be doing it and of being ashamed of it all at the same time screwing me up in side n emmousionlly beat my self up over it

When ever the thought entered my head which was most of time

One of the problems that got between us she was going through the rebellious stage with her parents’.

Its not that her parents’ hated me fat from it they thought I was the best thing since sliced bread and tried to push us together … in fact it pushed us further apart

I found out that she had been sleeping around gradually I saw less and less and less of her of her

I have had various sexual partners whom cam and went

Where I passed just by the skin of my teeth

Life at college was so much fun I only wish that I had carried on and done more years but

I didn’t... anyway I was great fun …

I had many businesses on the farm, like selling firewood etc

Weekends we dreaded the most Friday night o not dads coming home then on Sunday we could not wait to get rid of him this went on until I moved out in 1993

I

Chapter 18 the reunion

I managed to find her again in 2001

I nearly found her house purely from memory this be ten years on I got with in ¼ of a mile of her house before I had to ask someone where is xxxx road

All though something in the back of my mind was saying I’ll bet she has got kids loads of them … this I found to be true 4 of them ranging from 18 months to 10 years

2004 -2006 chapter Motorbikes!!!

.. During the week of the end of September 2004 (Tuesday) I was Racing with my Friends in Exeter on a Mini Motto Motorbike (1/4 scale) positive Bookers on Heroin Road

I took a Corner wide, clipped the curb and went over the handlebars at about 30 Mph and seriously damaged my right foot, of witch is now in a full of screws and metal plates

I have only been home since the 11 October 2004

I have to go in hospital tomorrow 27th October 2004 for an out patients appointment

I just hope they remove the staples which are holding the wand together its getting rather pain full n they are beginning to get buried in the skin

I have since spent 1 in 3 weeks in hospital

I had to go for a check up on the 11 of November the doctor took one look at my foot and admitted me for tests

Since I had what looked like a skin infection, this was dully proved

I was put in for surgery where they cut nearly the hole of the top of my right foot open in order to remove the infection

I’m on a drug called enthromicn...for a bone infection the side affects were very unpleasant even reading them made me feel sick ,taking them was another story in its self

I have been invited to may parties over the Christmas period

At one of these such parties. I was in so much pain not even cannabis and umpteen paints of beer would touch it

I ended up calling for an ambulance where I was taken to Torbay hospital where they cut the cast open, but only on one side; this helped easy the pain but not for long mum was combing to collect me from my mates place at 1pm

We did some shopping the pain my foot was the pain was back with vengeance

I asked mum to take me to the hospital (Exeter) where I was admitted once again (19 dec 2004) they found nothing.

I was released from hospital on the 23.

I Spent Christmas and new year very sober

I had to go in to Exeter for an appointment.

Where I was seen by my constant where He dully emanated my foot waist scratching his bleared hmm what are we going to do ... surgery again to remove the 7 screws because the metal could be infected and could be iterating my foot in some way.

Sunday 23 Jan 2005 just smoking a spliff before the big day to ease the pain in my foot hopefully fingers cross I shall not need to smoke it on a regular basis like I have been once the 7 screws have been removed

It’s now Thursday that the 27 Jan 2005, just got back home thank god but not for long I’ve got to go for an appointment in Abbey ward tomorrow at 10:30 sharp

I’m still stuck in this rut cant work even if I wanted to; I am still stuck on crutches

I had a consultation with my consultant he is becoming rather concerned about me not being able to put pressure on my foot with out serious pain and discomfort (I can only walk on it properly after smoking some funny tobacco or getting drunk...) I have been asked to got back to have a MRI Scan to ascertain what is wrong

The result

their appears to be shadowing surrounding the bones ... this of course is one of two things .where one thing can be cared and the other carnt.

Chapter 21 my feeling

How I feel in the words of a poet

My life's so boring

Since I busted my foot

My life’s ticking by

Tick tock tick tock as I watch the clock go slowly by

With no end in sight

For me to see the light

Been 16 weeks now (only 8 weeks to go!)

With no end insight before, before I start a new era

I don't want to spend my life alone

Don’t want everyone to pass me my by

And just to think about it just makes me cry

I want to walk

I want Drive

I want dance again

Like it used to be

It’s getting so boring in here

Such with in the bounties

These bounties that have no walls

No where to escape to

No body truly understands me

I don't understand myself

Can’t get back, back to where I started

No one to take me their but she,

She’s is out their somewhere

I am unable to look

UN able to drive

Unable to dance

Because I cannot fly

I sometimes just want to die

Instead of living this lie that I do

Have not been out on the piss in a while

I'm not getting any younger

Can’t drive

Can’t walk

Can’t walk

Can’t drive

I want to come alive

I should not belong now before I can back to life normal

How did I cope?

How did I get through this?

All this trouble and strife which has added to my life

To be able to alive in my own world

This wearing, this string going on in side my head

If I could turn back time, I would

But not just any time

I’d go, go back to the start and correct the wrongs in my life

All the troubles and strife that has gone wrong and is my life

The life that I now lead

I've screwed up

I've fuck my self up

No body gives a fuck’n shit

This excoriating pain I’ve been in

Can’t think

Can’t move

Can’t drive

I want to show my real side

My life's full of lies

No one to ease the pain

I am sat being this invisible wall

Protecting myself

Theirs a new Girl on the block

Whom one I did flock

From dusk till dawn and to dusk

She broke down these walls

I have been able to show my real weird and wake sex side

Been able to take it in my stride n what an enjoyable it has been

This person I have never seen

Been able to show my true colours

It’s been so close yet so far away ... people even think I’m Gay

The person whom I really am

I am deep inside

Now these walls have been broken down

All broken up and smashed to pieces

I think I’ve been two strong

Hey babe I think I got it all wrong

You’ve put a bomb between us

It’s blown it up killing my love and affection for you

Flushing it down the loo

I look in the mirror but the reflection is not the real me

All I see is the empty shell... oo what hell life is

You opened the door the gate to me and then threw away the key

Now you left me with tee’s feeling of happiness and hate

For what you have done you've kill all the love and affection in me

In my heart I still love and miss you

Why o why did it have to end this way.

Chapter 22 Regression

Due to current circumstances beyond my control, I am unable if at all to post story, online

But how ever I am able to post some of the responses

Also the story is Very emmousional upset for me...

Since the break down of the relationship the response is an e-mail are from my X after we babied babies each other, that she sent to me via e-mail

Hi baby just a quick thanx for a lovely lovely time.... you are absolutely fab and i feel free with you...... you make the cutest of babies........ And you made me feel the happiest girl in nappies I could ever feel

Archived